• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Forked Thread: Wood believes in Brohm

Forked from: Wood believes in Brohm

I watched him in pre-season in Green Bay. It wasn't clicking.
    This is a common post Ive seen so far this week since the Brohm signing was announced. People who don't like it point to the pre-season because its the only game action we've seen of him. I dont think they even bothered to check the facts though.

Here are Brohm's preseason stats-
    Week 1: 3 for 10, 18 yds, 2 INT
    Week 2: 12 for 19, 83 yds, 1 INT
    Week 3: 4 for 5, 45 yds
    Week 4: 20 for 28, 154 yds

As you can clearly see here, not only did Brohm show growth through the preseason but actually out produced Matt Flynn in the preseason games. He struggled mightily in his first game and there is no denying that. But overall he finished the preseason with a 63% cmp pct and 300 yards passing. Which made him the 2nd leading QB in Passing Yards in the preseason. There is no denying that throwing three picks is not a good thing, but given he was playing with only backups, and that he has done everything else very well, there is no reason to assume he is a bust. This guy really showed he could play QB this past preseason, after he completely rebounded from his poor start.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Forked Thread: Wood believes in Brohm

i was surprised that he was on GB's practice squad.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Re: Forked Thread: Wood believes in Brohm

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
      i was surprised that he was on GB's practice squad.
      Imo, they were trying to stash him away because they didnt want to go with two rookies in case Rodgers went down.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X