• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

You Know What's Messed Up Most?

people who run around acting like it's their job to be positive about everything and looking down on others who don't subscribe to their blind optimism. You know, the ones who act like their fun is being ruined by every prediction based on actual emperical evidence that doesn't indicate the optimist future. I hope you are not one of those types because they are worse than the most devout christians in centuries past who thought they were "saving" people by converting them or killing them.

You are entitled to your opinions people but so is everybody else. If you need to attack people or bully them to make yourself feel good it's you with the problem not the other party that doesn't agree with you. And yes, I'm very well aware you also can't listen and this falls on deaf ears.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: You Know What's Messed Up Most?

the Realists will always put things into perspective whether the posters with rose-colored glasses want to believe it or not. these are my favorite posters as well. there's no sugar coating and they're usually right the majority of the time too.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

You know what I think is messed up the most? Posters who post 5 threads a day with doom and gloom titles and materials within them. Just a personal opinion, and thats what makes a message board what it is.

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
        You know what I think is messed up the most? Posters who post 5 threads a day with doom and gloom titles and materials within them. Just a personal opinion, and thats what makes a message board what it is.

right...don't read it then. It's your perogative. But you don't have to wine about it!

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Typ0
          right...don't read it then. It's your perogative. But you don't have to wine about it!
          I wont, and I didnt.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Isn't that what you're doing though with this thread? Whining about other people's opinion?
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              Isn't that what you're doing though with this thread? Whining about other people's opinion?

no and no
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy

No.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                  Pinkerton's son
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                  no and no
                  to a degree, yes thats exactly what is happening, however i guess more negative people dont want positive thoughts pushed on them, just like the opposite is true. the point of the thread is to just speak your mind without trying to force other people to think what you're thinking because people have thier own opinions.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

No.
                    Well that was clearly a well thought out point. But if you say so pot.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

The funny thing is that there isn't 5 threads a day and the ones that do get posted usually get the most hits? Why is that?

Don't read them and don't post in them if you feel that strongly.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

to a degree, yes thats exactly what is happening, however i guess more negative people dont want positive thoughts pushed on them, just like the opposite is true. the point of the thread is to just speak your mind without trying to force other people to think what you're thinking because people have thier own opinions.

your 3 posts in 6 minutes is exactly what he's talking about.

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

Exactly. Things are going to go downhill around here fast and there are going to be major flare-ups if people don't take this advice to heart. We can communicate and be a community until positivists start stalking realists and being arrogant jerks or vice versa.

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

5 threads is not a lot. What gives you the right to say who should be starting threads and who shouldn't? If you want to filter content to your liking then go build a website of your own.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                              Pinkerton's son
                              • Feb 2006

whatever, if you guys want to heap on others for having positive opinions and voicing them then idk what to tell you. no sweat off my brow, i come on here to read about my favorite sports team and perhaps engage in some debate while at work. just as you've said, if you dont like it, dont read it. im done with this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X