• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

What are the odds Fitzpatrick is the opening day QB in 2010

I hope it's Brohm or a rookie. No real good veterans are available.

I hope 0%
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Re: What are the odds Fitzpatrick is the opening day QB in 2010

0%

Comment

• qcsabresfan84
      • Feb 2003

Definitely 0%
      N.C. STATE WOLFPACK

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

about 10%....that 10% pretty much is my generic amount that i put out that takes injuries or other unforeseen events into account. there is a chance, but it's not a very good one.

Comment

• life of faith
          Senior Zoner
          • Sep 2008

9%... He'll likely get the rest of the starts for the rest of the season. If he plays well who knows.

50% of Brohm
          35% of rookie from the draft
          3% Patrick Ramsey
          3% Michael Vick

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

the only reason they went with fitz as the backup is to not threaten the savior, meaning hes not starting qb material

edwards has a better chance than fitz. i can at least see trent thrown in a training camp competition, fitz would be out of place in that crowd imo
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Close to 0%.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• EDS
                • Jan 2003

God help the Bills if it is more than 0%.

Comment

• Oaf
                  Do you read what you write?
                  • Jun 2007

Which is why it makes 0% sense he is starting now. What are Edwards' chances? 33%? So why wouldn't we let him either increase those chances significantly or reduce it to zero based on the next 7 games?

This is like judging Losman after 8 starts IMO in 2005. Edwards played starting caliber football last year, we fire Schonert (which has shown documented effects on an offense) and field the 2nd worst OL in football, and 6 starts in, the guy isn't a NFL caliber player anymore?

Comment

• EDS
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Oaf
                    Which is why it makes 0% sense he is starting now. What are Edwards' chances? 33%? So why wouldn't we let him either increase those chances significantly or reduce it to zero based on the next 7 games?

This is like judging Losman after 8 starts IMO in 2005. Edwards played starting caliber football last year, we fire Schonert (which has shown documented effects on an offense) and field the 2nd worst OL in football, and 6 starts in, the guy isn't a NFL caliber player anymore?
                    I agree with you in that I think they should let Trent either dig his own grave or crawl out of it. Fitz should only be in there if Trent goes down with an injury.

That being said, it appears Trent has become gun shy, whether it is because of the offensive line, loss of confidence, coaching, injuries or a combination thereof, he definitely is not the same QB that started off so well at the beginning of last season. It sucks that he has regressed, but that appears to be the reality.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                      • Jun 2005

Trent is done. He dug that grave already and hes not coming out of it. Captain Checkdown is done

Comment

• Throne Logic
                        Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                        • Aug 2002

New coach may be able to fix Trent. Fitz is what he is.
                        Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

RF is getting a chance to play his way onto the roster next year. TE has had his chance and struggled. RF hasn't played that well but the team won twice with him at the helm. I expect TE is not right in practice and the team wants to go with RF too so they go with him. I'd tell TE to get on the field and perform myself but what do I have to say about it...

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                            • Feb 2005

I'd like to draft a nice prospect in '10... I just don't want to reach. I'm willing to go round 2... maybe round 3 for value.

Brohm makes that a possibillity. Sort of reminds me of the Chargers 5 or so years ago. Breese (Brohm) struggled his 1st few years. Chargers drafted Manning (traded for Rivers). Breese had 2 break out type years and Rivers learned from the bench.

Of course... My hope is that Brohm parallels Breeze and the rookie parallels Rivers.
                            Last edited by Yasgur's Farm; 11-20-2009, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by draz54
                              I'd like to draft a nice prospect in '10... I just don't want to reach. I'm willing to go round 2... maybe round 3 for value.

Brohm makes that a possibillity. Sort of reminds me of the Chargers 5 or so years ago. Breese (Brohm) struggled his 1st few years. Chargers drafted Manning (traded for Rivers). Breese had 2 break out type years and Rivers learned from the bench.

Of course... My hope is that Brohm parallels Breeze and the rookie parallels Rivers.

how many guys do you think are really going to parallel breeze? I think you are already reaching.

Comment

Working...
                              X