PDA

View Full Version : I COME IN PEACE ( DOLPHINS FAN WITH A COUPLE QUESTIONS )

dolphinsfan27
11-21-2009, 09:24 AM
hello , i was wondering if i could get a little help i will be coming to the bills phins game on the 29th ,

i was wondering how to get a parking pass i would like to park as close as possible my buddy who is coming with me has a bum leg and i dont want to make him walk 5 miles if possible

is there any familey friendly things to do the day befor the game ? his 14 yearold is coing with us

p.s were staying at the red roof inn thats like 5 miles from the stadium

Yasgur's Farm
11-21-2009, 09:32 AM
What section are your seats in?

dolphinsfan27
11-21-2009, 09:37 AM
313 the nose bleed !!! section i'm hopeing there not as bad as i think there gonna be i'm also gonna look for better tickets when we get there

Yasgur's Farm
11-21-2009, 09:39 AM
Parking Hours & Rates

Stadium parking lots open five (5) hours before kickoff and close approximately two (2) hours after the game. No exceptions will be made for early arrival or guests who already have parking permits. All spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. No paneled or windowless vans or trucks will be permitted in any Bills Parking Lot.
RATES

Prices vary per vehicle and lot:

Passenger Vehicles:
- $20.00 (Pre-paid premium lots - A, D, and E) - Permit Required
- $25.00 (Cash lots - 1, 2, 3, 5, E and F)
Handicap Passenger Vehicles - $25.00 (Lot B)
Campers (Native Pride Camper Lot):
- Game Day entry - $40.00
- Early entry - $50.00
Limousines $ 60.00 (Lot C)
Buses $60.00 (Bus Lot)*Note that prices listed are for single spaces.
Limousine Parking

The cost for limousine parking is: $60.00. The limousine parking spaces in Lot C (4 Runner) are filled on a first-come, first-served basis; there are no reserved spots. If a limousine arrives after all the slots are full, they will be directed across Abbott Road to the Bus (Highlander) Lot. A limousine is to have a license plate that reads "Livery" in order to park in the designated limousine parking spaces in Lot C (4 Runner).
Bus Parking

The cost for bus parking is: $60.00. The Bus Parking (Highlander) Lot is located on the west side of Abbott Road, across from the stadium, closest to Gate 5 and Gate 6. Please see “Parking Map”. Buses enter on Community Drive. The Bus Parking Lot will close one (1) hour after the final whistle ending the game. At this time any remaining buses in the lot will be required to exit the parking lot. Please notify your passengers and inform them to make appropriate plans to ensure their bus does not leave without them. Some delays can be expected entering and leaving the lot due to traffic.

Parking Code of Conduct

The parking lots at Ralph Wilson Stadium are for the convenience and enjoyment of stadium guests. The Bills allow tailgating in most parking lots. There is no tailgating allowed in the Administrative Lot, Training Center Lot, Tunnel Lot, Lot 6, and Lot G. Stadium Management asks that you clean up your area before entering the stadium to watch the game so it’s safe for you and others. Bring trash bags with you to dispose of your trash. Neatly tied trash bags can be left at your tailgate area or be taken to one of the green dumpsters located in the parking lot areas. Please refrain from leaving loose trash and litter in the parking lots

Every effort is made to create a fan friendly environment that is safe for all to enjoy. Our fans play a large role in this. In order to maintain a safe and fun environment, the Bills ask that all fans follow directions given by Allpro Parking, Stadium Management, Police, and Security Personnel. They are there to assist you and make parking safe and convenient for everyone. If a guest needs immediate assistance or sees a potential problem within their area, please call the Game Day Fan Hotline at (716) 312-8933. In the event of a parking lot emergency please call 9-1-1.

The Erie County Sheriff’s Office, the Orchard Park Police Department, and APEX Security will continually patrol the lots to ensure that those who do not adhere to the parking guidelines and/or participate in activities that create an unsafe environment will be held responsible and may have their parking and ticket purchasing privileges revoked.

Tailgating

Tailgating is permitted in most stadium parking lots. There is no tailgating permitted in the Administrative Lot, Training Center Lot, Tunnel Lot, Lot 6, and Lot G. Stadium parking lots open five (5) hours before a game and close approximately two (2) hours following a game. Vehicles may occupy ONLY ONE parking space. Additional spaces may be purchased depending upon availability. For everyone to enjoy the tailgating experience, guests are asked to follow these guidelines:
· No saving of parking spaces is allowed.
· Guests should tailgate in front or behind their vehicle only.
· Guests are asked to be considerate of other’s vehicles and property.
· Guests are asked to dispose of all trash in proper receptacles.
· Guests are asked to extinguish all flames and grills before entry or departure from Ralph Wilson Stadium.
· Guests are asked not to block or impede other vehicles from exiting after a game.
Tailgaters: Clean up your area before entering the stadium to watch the game so it's safe for you and others. Bring trash bags with you to dispose of your trash. Neatly tied trash bags can be left at your tailgate area or be taken to one of the green dumpsters located in the parking lot areas. Please refrain from leaving loose trash and litter in the parking lots.
Additional restrictions may apply. Disorderly guests are subject to ejection from the parking lot premises, revocation of tickets, and criminal prosecution.

Comfort Station

The Bills bathhouse facility is located across from the Native Pride Camper Lot. The facility has showers, restrooms, and changing areas for all guests the weekend of each home game.
Hours:

Game Day: 7 AM - 10 PM
Day Before Game: 8 AM - 10 PMPosted hours are for a 1:00 PM Sunday game. Hours are subject to change. Please call 1-877-BB-TICKS for confirmation.

dolphinsfan27
11-21-2009, 09:42 AM
hey draz thanks for the info ! do you know if there is a map with these lots on it thanks

Yasgur's Farm
11-21-2009, 09:43 AM
http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/img/tickets/stadium/parkingmap_450x599.jpg

SabreEleven
11-21-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm guessing the parking lot is sponsored by Toyota?

dolphinsfan27
11-21-2009, 09:45 AM
you are the man !!!! thank you very much

Yasgur's Farm
11-21-2009, 09:47 AM
You're welcome... No problem. It looks like your seats are on the opposite side of the stadium from lot B.

Good luck... Have fun... Be safe... Watch out for *******s!

http://www.channel1media.com/bills/seatviews/
http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/img/tickets/stadium/parkingmap_450x599.jpg

dolphinsfan27
11-21-2009, 09:47 AM
do you reccomend geting there at 8am for a 1pm game or will it not fill up as fast as i think ?

SABURZFAN
11-21-2009, 09:50 AM
You're welcome... No problem. It looks like your seats are on the opposite side of the stadium from lot B.

Good luck... Have fun... Be safe... Watch out for *******s!

if you see people cooking food on a Pinto, beware of flying ketchup.

Yasgur's Farm
11-21-2009, 10:00 AM
do you reccomend geting there at 8am for a 1pm game or will it not fill up as fast as i think ?I have no clue how fast lot B fills. If you like tailgating, get there early. There used to be an Italian sausage stand just across the street from the scoreboard. It's been a while for me... So I'm not sure it's still there. Definately bring your fill of beer to drink before the game.

Yasgur's Farm
11-21-2009, 10:01 AM
if you see people cooking food on a Pinto, beware of flying ketchup.What lot is Pinto Ron at? That would be an experience for these guys.

SABURZFAN
11-21-2009, 10:03 AM
What lot is Pinto Ron at? That would be an experience for these guys.

:idunno:

you'll have to ask Mikey, Lecter, or anybody who goes to watch the Bills get drubbed.

dolphinsfan27
11-21-2009, 10:09 AM
NOT IF THERE GONNA THROW CRAP AT ME !!!! lol

mikemac2001
11-21-2009, 10:18 AM
Whats your seat number again...im not going to the game but i can sure text the ralph and say your being a disturbance

Yasgur's Farm
11-21-2009, 10:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74qfCCyzR9o
Pinto Ron on Youtube.

dolphinsfan27
11-21-2009, 10:35 AM
WOW !!!!!!!!!! omg someone get that guy on some meds ! how do i find out what lot he is in ????? i wanna get some photos of that

SABURZFAN
11-21-2009, 11:06 AM
WOW !!!!!!!!!! omg someone get that guy on some meds ! how do i find out what lot he is in ????? i wanna get some photos of that

you should try the bowling ball shots. :up:

jmb1099
11-21-2009, 11:15 AM
don't where your fins jersey anywhere near that pinto

shelby
11-21-2009, 11:32 AM
Draz, thanks for being helpful. :urock:

Have fun at the game!

The last buffalo fan
11-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Draz, thanks for being helpful. :urock:

Have fun at the game!

:hi5: yes he does!!! :bow: Draz :bow:

Good luck and have fun, phin fan!

yordad
11-21-2009, 12:36 PM
Flying Ketchup!

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Rine4Ra1Ic&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">"><object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Rine4Ra1Ic&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object> (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/%3Cobject%20width=)

YardRat
11-21-2009, 02:23 PM
What lot is Pinto Ron at? That would be an experience for these guys.

He's usually set up in Lot 1 by the fence, I believe.

Dr. Lecter
11-21-2009, 02:31 PM
Yardie is correct!

Lot 1, along the fence (to the right as you look at the stadium). It is along the private entrance to the stadium.

dolphinsfan27
11-21-2009, 04:13 PM
i think i'll stay clear from this ......................... ketchep on the new porter jersey = jail time

TigerJ
11-21-2009, 06:47 PM
I get to at most one game a year. The last time I went, I parked in a private lot (ie. somebody's yard that they turned into a parking lot for the Bills game) between Lot 1 and Abbott Road on route 20A (Big Tree Road) It was a good trek to the stadium, but nowhere near 5 miles.

clumping platelets
11-21-2009, 10:31 PM
I would call the Bills ticket office and tell them your situation. Maybe they can get you a pass for the handicap lot :idunno:

I watched that 1st video......milk after 16 yrs :wtf: :puke:

don137
11-22-2009, 06:18 AM
Pinto Ron parks in lot 1. He backs up his pinto to Rengional Club Drive. Take him to the fieldhouse. They have activities in there. I do suggest not wearing Dolphin gear if you go over there.

SABURZFAN
11-22-2009, 06:24 AM
i think i'll stay clear from this ......................... ketchep on the new porter jersey = jail time

go get you a bowling ball shot then.

mybills
11-22-2009, 06:25 AM
What did you end up doing for family activities yesterday, since nobody answered that question for you? I'm not from the area, so I couldn't. :idunno:

SABURZFAN
11-22-2009, 06:29 AM
What did you end up doing for family activities yesterday, since nobody answered that question for you? I'm not from the area, so I couldn't. :idunno:

i think they're coming to Buffalo for the Buffalo-Miami game, not going to Jacksonville for the Bills-Jags game.

dolphinsfan27
11-22-2009, 04:36 PM
yea i'll be there next friday night !!! i cant wait !!!!!

Yasgur's Farm
11-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Get yourself some real wings and beef on weck.

JD
11-22-2009, 07:28 PM
yea i'll be there next friday night !!! i cant wait !!!!!
Be sure to get some Duffs while your here.. or if you're flying in.. stop at the Anchor Bar for some amazing wings inside the airport across from Gate 8 :up:

Prepare to get heckled.. even if theres a 14 yr old kid next to you:doh:

dolphinsfan27
11-26-2009, 11:45 PM
MAN I'M SO PUMPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!