X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dying_-2-_Live
    • Feb 2009

Actually Excited...

For the first time since the saints game... I can honestly say im excited. Its almost like the season has restarted. I want to watch some good football tomorrow. I wanna see Brohm on the field!!
    "If you ain't first... You're last"

• MassEffect218435
    • Apr 2009

Re: Actually Excited...

Brohm probably won't play for a few weeks, if at all this season. But he'll certainly be in the running as the starter next season. With all the excitement surrounding him in Buffalo right now they'd be crazy to expose him to the fan base this season. Wait until the off-season, name him the starter, and watch the season tickets come in.
    Last edited by MassEffect218435; 11-21-2009, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Jaybird
      • Dec 2005

he won't be comfortable with the O to play tomorrow. However, he will get playing time this season to showcase his skills

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Masseffect218345
        Brohm probably won't play for a few weeks, if at all this season. But he'll certainly be in the running as the starter next season. With all the excitement surrounding him in Buffalo right now they'd be crazy to expose him to the fan base this season. Wait until the off-season, name him the starter, and watch the season tickets come in.
        I just think that would be kind of strange.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

I'm excited for next year, I'm overdosing on college ball, but of course I'll be watching the game tomorrow, that's a given.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            Legendary Zoner
            • May 2009

i don't want to see brohm yet but i do want to see some good football.

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
              • Feb 2009

How do you guys feel if Fitz throws a couple key interceptions? You think it'd be to soon to bench him
              "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• Luisito23
                Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Dying_-2-_Live
                How do you guys feel if Fitz throws a couple key interceptions? You think it'd be to soon to bench him

He won't be benched no mattered what, they're not going to risk putting Brohm in a situation where he's certain to fail, and shatter all his confidence.
                "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Luisito23
                  He won't be benched no mattered what, they're not going to risk putting Brohm in a situation where he's certain to fail, and shatter all his confidence.
                  But they might go back to Edwards...

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

I was really excited until I found out Stroud isn't playing.

Now I'm just kinda excited. I want to see what Perry will do.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                    X