PDA

View Full Version : Declawing the Jaguars

psubills62
11-22-2009, 12:05 AM
I wrote an article on how the Bills can beat the Jaguars. Of course, saying things like "stop the run" is apparently much easier than actually doing it. Especially when Stroud is out. Oh well. Enjoy:

http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/11/how-to-declaw-the-jaguars/

mybills
11-22-2009, 06:33 AM
Stroud's absence will hurt us, but I'm hoping other areas are strong enough to prevail.

Beastie Bills
11-22-2009, 07:58 AM
We need to get a 2 score lead EARLY. No team abandons the run as easily as Jacksonville (ok, maybe ONE team......us). If we can get an early lead, they'll put the ball in Garrard's hands, and we should win.

It's also the only chance I have of winning my Fantasy game this week, because I'm playing against Jones-Drew.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-22-2009, 08:02 AM
you guys talk like we could actually possibly GET a two score lead... the bills are lucky to get 2 scores TOTAL, let alone a 2 score LEAD.

Beastie Bills
11-22-2009, 08:06 AM
you guys talk like we could actually possibly GET a two score lead... the bills are lucky to get 2 scores TOTAL, let alone a 2 score LEAD.

Oh, I'm not saying it will happen. Far from it. We're probably screwed. Unless our defense scores two touchdowns.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-22-2009, 08:33 AM
Unless our defense scores two touchdowns.

LOL there ya go... thats about the only hope of a score :)

psubills62
11-22-2009, 11:21 AM
I agree with you guys. I think the Bills will actually play better than they've played before, and they might win if they had decent OT's or Stroud in, but they're just lacking too much talent to pull out the win, imo (despite the fact that I predicted them to win the score prediction thread).