• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Declawing the Jaguars

I wrote an article on how the Bills can beat the Jaguars. Of course, saying things like "stop the run" is apparently much easier than actually doing it. Especially when Stroud is out. Oh well. Enjoy:

"Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Declawing the Jaguars

Stroud's absence will hurt us, but I'm hoping other areas are strong enough to prevail.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Beastie Bills
      Senior Zoner
      • Mar 2009

We need to get a 2 score lead EARLY. No team abandons the run as easily as Jacksonville (ok, maybe ONE team......us). If we can get an early lead, they'll put the ball in Garrard's hands, and we should win.

It's also the only chance I have of winning my Fantasy game this week, because I'm playing against Jones-Drew.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

you guys talk like we could actually possibly GET a two score lead... the bills are lucky to get 2 scores TOTAL, let alone a 2 score LEAD.
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Beastie Bills
          Senior Zoner
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by keithtr
          you guys talk like we could actually possibly GET a two score lead... the bills are lucky to get 2 scores TOTAL, let alone a 2 score LEAD.
          Oh, I'm not saying it will happen. Far from it. We're probably screwed. Unless our defense scores two touchdowns.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
            The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Beastie Bills
            Unless our defense scores two touchdowns.

LOL there ya go... thats about the only hope of a score :)
            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• psubills62
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2008

I agree with you guys. I think the Bills will actually play better than they've played before, and they might win if they had decent OT's or Stroud in, but they're just lacking too much talent to pull out the win, imo (despite the fact that I predicted them to win the score prediction thread).
              "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
              - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

Working...
              X