• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Official Bills/Jags gameday thread

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Official Bills/Jags gameday thread

LETS GO BILLS!
    LETS GO BILLS!
    LETS GO BILLS!
    B-B-B-B-B-B-BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

New coach.....will we see the same stupid, tired gameplan?

Comment

• Bravo82
        • Aug 2008

I might actually watch today for a change. That is until the Nascar race comes on ABC at 2:30

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
          • Feb 2005

well, Im sorry, but loosing is what this team needs to insure that Ralph finishes the job he started by firing dick. A few wins now makes ralphy thinnk its not so bad.
          Loose= better draft pick and ralph continues to get rid of the garbage.

in two years thats when winning becomes important again. now winning is not important.... and it kills me to say it but losing ithe important thing now
          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Patti120
            • Aug 2004

MJD will run all over us today. I'll be watching though! GO BILLS!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by keithtr
              well, Im sorry, but loosing is what this team needs to insure that Ralph finishes the job he started by firing dick. A few wins now makes ralphy thinnk its not so bad.
              Loose= better draft pick and ralph continues to get rid of the garbage.

in two years thats when winning becomes important again. now winning is not important.... and it kills me to say it but losing ithe important thing now
              First off its LOSE. And 2nd off I can NEVER root for losses.

LETS GO BUFFALO!!

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

yeah, he'll finish the job. He's not keeping Fewell at the helm forever. And Trent is pretty much out the door.
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

Let's go Bills...let's keep losing!

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Steve Johnson AND James Hardy inactive! Roscoe Parrish is playing. WTF!

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
                      First off its LOSE. And 2nd off I can NEVER root for losses.

LETS GO BUFFALO!!
                      just for u beastmode since your r mi muther an fel the nede to corict mi spellin and seem to think that it is somehow importint to the conversatin

LOOSE LOOSE LOOSE LOOSE LOOSE LOOSE LOOSE LOOSE LOOSE LOOSE

now concentrate on the damn message and not the dam spellin
                      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                        • Jun 2005

Originally posted by keithtr
                        just for u beastmode since your r mi muther an fel the nede to corict mi spellin and seem to think that it is somehow importint to the conversatin

now concentrate on the damn message and not the dam spellin
                        Pull the wedgie out your ass and for now on check your cheerios for piss or wake up on right side of bed because I was joking with you. Jesus bro lighten up

Comment

• topher180
                          • Sep 2008

Every win from this point decreases draft position. If you really cared about the team you would be logical, see the forest through the trees, just enjoy the game as entertainment, and hope they loose. I know some of your feeble brains don't get that, but higher draft pick is generally a good thing.

Besides, there is not difference between 3-13 and like, 6-10. They both = LOSER.

in·ept
                          Adjective: Having or showing no skill; clumsy.

:historian:

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                            • Jun 2005

Originally posted by topher180
                            Every win from this point decreases draft position. If you really cared about the team you would be logical, see the forest through the trees, just enjoy the game as entertainment, and hope they loose. I know some of your feeble brains don't get that, but higher draft pick is generally a good thing.

Besides, there is not difference between 3-13 and like, 6-10. They both = LOSER.
                            So rooting for WINS makes us have Feeble brains?? Who the **** are you??

Comment

• topher180
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
                              So rooting for WINS makes us have Feeble brains?? Who the **** are you??
                              I'm smarter than you. Explain how a win today helps anything. Please.....

in·ept
                              Adjective: Having or showing no skill; clumsy.

:historian:

Comment

Working...
                              X