A team CANNOT win with an average 15.5 points in this league!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cleve
    • Oct 2004

A team CANNOT win with an average 15.5 points in this league!

This team needs to score points to WIN. With 10 games completed, the Bills are averaging a PUTRID 15.5 points per game.

MAJOR changes need to be made to get this team competitive. Another typical Ralph Wilson Jr. poorly conceived and frugal band-aide isn't going to get the job done, or fill seats at Rich Stadium. Saving money by having the Defensive Coordinator doubling as the coach isn't going to do it. DISGUSTING!!!!

Our 'great' Hall Of Fame owner (what a joke!) needs to spend money today, not next year, and get some firepower and some coaching on this team PRONTO!
    Last edited by Cleve; 11-22-2009, 03:06 PM.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
    per play average than the Bills' offense!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: A team CANNOT win with an average 15.5 points in this league!

so today was a below average output.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• imbondz
      Democrats are people too
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
      so today was a below average output.
      lol
      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Cleve
        • Oct 2004

I never thought of it that way - it's even worse than I realized - LOL!

Comment

• Cleve
          • Oct 2004

BTW, I just ran the numbers following the KC game. By my calculations the Bills have "soared" to an average of 16.5 points per game.

Woo. Effin. Hoo.

Comment

• Bill Cody
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Cleve
            This team needs to score points to WIN.
            Really? You sure it isn't runs? Goals? Strokes? We really need POINTS TO WIN?

Comment

• k-oneputt
              • Jun 2009

Can't win until they get at least an average qb. All the good teams in the league have an above average to great qb.

Comment

• Cleve
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by DrewBlueFan
                Really? You sure it isn't runs? Goals? Strokes? We really need POINTS TO WIN?
                Well, if the Bills were a baseball team and averaging 16.5 runs per game - they'd be legendary.

Likewise, if they were playing hockey and averaged 16.5 goals per game - look out, Stanley Cup.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Trestman for HC!!!!
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Ingtar33
                    Dances With Buffaloes
                    • Sep 2002

This team needs to score points to WIN. With 10 games completed, the Bills are averaging a PUTRID 15.5 points per game.

MAJOR changes need to be made to get this team competitive. Another typical Ralph Wilson Jr. poorly conceived and frugal band-aide isn't going to get the job done, or fill seats at Rich Stadium. Saving money by having the Defensive Coordinator doubling as the coach isn't going to do it. DISGUSTING!!!!

Our 'great' Hall Of Fame owner (what a joke!) needs to spend money today, not next year, and get some firepower and some coaching on this team PRONTO!

our 3-13 team at the start of the decade sporting the "great" trifecta of Alex Van Pelt, Rob Johnson and Travis Brown QBing the team averaged 16.6 points per game and was the 13th ranked team for YPG.

it says a lot when THAT was a better offense then this one.
                    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Cleve
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                      our 3-13 team at the start of the decade sporting the "great" trifecta of Alex Van Pelt, Rob Johnson and Travis Brown QBing the team averaged 16.6 points per game and was the 13th ranked team for YPG.

it says a lot when THAT was a better offense then this one.

Yeah, that's really sad.

Something even sadder - look at this chart of Points Per Game from ESPN

ESPN is the place for NFL stats! Find a list of the Offense Total team stat leaders for the 2023 NFL Regular Season.

Buffalo is number 26 in the entire league in points scored. That's really pathetic - only 6 teams in the NFL are worse. If we'd had to suffer another year of Jauron's 'leadership', I'd bet we would have been at the bottom of the heap.

Comment

• Cleve
                        • Oct 2004

Well, with today's result the Bills average points per game have sagged to a putrid 16.

This team is going backwards, not progressing forwards. The time has long past for Wilson to stop diddling and do something about this mess - 10 years out of the playoffs should be completely unacceptable to the fans.

Comment

Most Head Coaches not in employment will NOT join a team mid-season

We are NOT allowed to poach another team's co-ordinator mid season

If you look at all teams who have got rid of their coach during the season, they have seen the season out by promoting someone on the staff.

What Ralph has done is the only thing he is allowed to do.

What is disgusting about that?

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

I'm surprised it's that high.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BillyT92679
                              • Jul 2002

it's because we had the big scores in the first couple games of the season
                              we've been disastrous overall for quite a while
                              take those games out against the Pats and Bucs (14 points of which were defensive scores by the way) and the Bills are around the offensive pace of the Kay Stephenson/Hank Bullough era
                              that won't get it done at all
                              Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

Working...
                              X