X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billsfan3
    • Nov 2007

Perry Fewell

He actually shows emotion on the sideline and is into the game unlike DICK J
  • capitolneal
    • Sep 2003

Re: Perry Fewell

but emotion didn't win......

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
      We play to win the game!
      • Oct 2009

And he still was a loser. Just like Dick.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
        We play to win the game!
        • Oct 2009

We want a winner in buffalo. If he screm and show emotion but continue the losing tradition, nobody cares. We want a winner.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

Its his first game as a head coach. give the guy a damn break. I see a little change of attitude in the team already. And its nice to see a coach that shows some damn emotion on the sideline. does he have some learning to do yea of course. But give him time and he will learn. He will be a good HC somewhere in the future ala Singletary. Some people on here dont know how to give either young players or inexperienced players/coaches time jesus

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
            • Feb 2009

Thought he coached a good game though like Jauron gave up on the run. Though for once, the passing game was humming. Really like him out there though I don't see any way he coaches next season. He needs to win 5 games and no way is he beating New England and or Indy/Atlanta.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
              We play to win the game!
              • Oct 2009

We don't want him to succeed by getting indecisive wins and build blind hope encase Ralph sees a glimmer of hope and keeps him instead of a top, proven, experienced coach.

Comment

• Cleve
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
                And he still was a loser. Just like Dick.
                Fewell must have learned his time management skills from Jauron. His blunder at the end of the first half, where scoring opportunities were lost because the clock was allowed to run down to 1 second, was inexcusable for a high school football coach, let alone a professional NFL coach.

Fewell can't gain 'common sense' from experience. He showed he's not terribly bright or talented, IMHO.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
                per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                  • Mar 2004

BESIDES THE END OF THE 1ST HALF HE COACHED A PRETTY DECENT GAME IMO

Comment

• Cleve
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
                    BESIDES THE END OF THE 1ST HALF HE COACHED A PRETTY DECENT GAME IMO

Yeah, but there's typically only a few moments in a game where the H.C. can really make the difference between the team winning, and the team losing. That was one of those moments. Fewell is now on my s&*(-list unless or until he does something spectacular. The margin between a champion team, and an also-ran in this league is small.

Jauron always managed to turn victory into defeat with his coaching blunders. Unfortunately, Fewell committing a Jauron-esque blunder wasn't the best way to sell himself to Buffalo fans in his first outting.
                    Last edited by Cleve; 11-22-2009, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                      Too sober for this...
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
                      Its his first game as a head coach. give the guy a damn break. I see a little change of attitude in the team already. And its nice to see a coach that shows some damn emotion on the sideline. does he have some learning to do yea of course. But give him time and he will learn. He will be a good HC somewhere in the future ala Singletary. Some people on here dont know how to give either young players or inexperienced players/coaches time jesus
                      Agreed. The entire team had a different feel to it. They didn't seem like the timid play-not-to-lose team that we've had for a few years now. We still need a better signal caller. Fitzpatrick takes more risks than Trent and doesn't check down every play, but he's not accurate and doesn't lead a receiver well.

We are also decimated in the Oline and Fewell still had the team play fairly well. Quite frankly, I expected a blow out the other way and can't believe we even stayed in it til the end. Without Stroud, I expected them to run over us like a stampede...yet they stepped up. Drayton Florence, except for a few plays, had a stellar day.

Comment

• yordad
                        • Dec 2007

I still seen a team that had some costly false starts with the game in crunch time. And clock misuse to end the first half. But, I still liked the fact he was coaching instead of golf clapping.
                        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

Hard to believe he's 47 years old. Looks younger.

Comment

• Block "O"
                            lowering the bar with every post
                            • Sep 2008

MODS fix this thread, there seems to be a misspelling. His name is Perry Fuel.

Comment

• Cleve
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Block "O"
                              MODS fix this thread, there seems to be a misspelling. His name is Perry Fuel.
                              After deciding to direct the team to kick a field goal on 2nd down with 21 seconds on the clock at the end of the half, apparently just to be 'safe', Perry Fool is my new nick-name for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X