• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LouGrant
    The Zone Editor
    • Jul 2002

Player Bio for Mike Houghton OT

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

[The Zone] Houghton was the Packer's 6th rd choice (200th overall) in this season's draft from San Diego State Univ.
    PositivesHard worker with impressive raw power … Excellent in-line blocker who uses his strength to wall off the defender as a trap blocker … Very fluid moving in reverse, showing the lateral agility to easily slide out to neutralize linebackers upfield … Has very quick hands and delivers a punishing punch coming out of his stance.
    NegativesWaist-bender who appears very stiff in his upfield movements … His raw power in the weight room does not translate to the field … Limited area blocker who lacks balance at the point of attack …
    Get into the Zone
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Coming from SDSU he's played in a conference that historically been pass happy, it would be nice if he could help protect DB.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

I just read his bio and wonder how Ryan Denny feels about making Houghton's highlight reel.
      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

HEY TD!!!!YOU LISTENING????

convert this guy into a DT.his power ought to cause some kind of disruption.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

I had wondered who he was and why some labeled him an OT and others a G. He sounds pretty athletic, a guy who just needs to fix some technique problems. Of course we all know what an outstanding teacher Ronnie Vinklarek is. Oh well, maybe Ruben Brown can teach him how not to hold. Wait scratch that. How about Jerry Ostroski? No. He's gone now. Frankly, I'm not sure how he can get better, but somehow maybe it'll happen.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

I hate waist benders.

Comment

• Winfield_26
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Re: HEY TD!!!!YOU LISTENING????

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              convert this guy into a DT.his power ought to cause some kind of disruption.
              The bio saod his raw power is in the weight room, and does not translate onto the field
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X