If the draft were held today, Buffalo would pick #6

Who do you take?

One draft site has us taking

BUFFALO BILLS: RUSSELL OKUNG, OT, OKLAHOMA STATE

• Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: If the draft were held today, Buffalo would pick #6

If we do not draft either a QB or OL im going to be severly disappointed..

Comment

• homeslice5484
      • Jul 2008

I think the popular QB's will be gone before us...and there arent many first round qbs this year in my opinion.

Comment

• psubills62
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2008

Okung is good. I'd also be looking at Gerald McCoy.
        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by homeslice5484
          I think the popular QB's will be gone before us...and there arent many first round qbs this year in my opinion.
          who will be our QB next year then? I want a QB who has all the tools, not some guy slated for the 2nd or 3rd round that "might be a gem"...

Comment

• homeslice5484
            • Jul 2008

I dunno....I just started really watching college football closely and reading online now that college football is getting closer to ending.

I do like Mallet and Dan LeFevour...not really that high on these popular guys from these big schools. I would like to see Brohm play the last few games just to see him. Hey, anything can happen.

Comment

• Akhippo
              • Nov 2002

QB is a sticking point. Do you want a QB in the first round just to get a QB in the first round. Just for the record I want a franchise QB, but not one that doesnt fit the conditions or would be a second round pick against a good class.

Ill let the offseason weed out the QBs before i get jumpy for one of them. If not a QB then either Suh, McCoy, Okung and I will be happy.
              Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

If Okung goes to Detroit then Bruce Campbell is a more than acceptable runner up prize at LT

Comment

• jamesiscool
                  suck it fool.
                  • Feb 2007

I would to have anyone on this team with the name BRUCE CAMPBELL
                  Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• Ed
                    Dude
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                    who will be our QB next year then? I want a QB who has all the tools, not some guy slated for the 2nd or 3rd round that "might be a gem"...
                    I would let Fitzy, Brohm and whoever else we bring in compete for the job. We all want to see the Bills land a franchise qb, but the truth of the matter is that that guy may not be there this year in the draft. We can't afford to make a bad pick out of desperation just because we really want a new qb.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                      Pinkerton's son
                      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Ed
                      I would let Fitzy, Brohm and whoever else we bring in compete for the job. We all want to see the Bills land a franchise qb, but the truth of the matter is that that guy may not be there this year in the draft. We can't afford to make a bad pick out of desperation just because we really want a new qb.
                      I guess i shouldnt say we HAVE to draft a QB, but can we really pass on Bradford if he's sitting there? He does have question marks but every player does, and Bradford is one of the most productive QB's in college FB and has been for a couple years, same with McCoy. I really am not sold on Locker at all, or with Snead either, they seem to be the "prototypical" QB specimens, yet are pretty inconsistent and raw. I guess what I'm saying is that the Bills need to draft the perfect QB!!!! Easier said than done..

Comment

I guess i shouldnt say we HAVE to draft a QB, but can we really pass on Bradford if he's sitting there? He does have question marks but every player does, and Bradford is one of the most productive QB's in college FB and has been for a couple years, same with McCoy. I really am not sold on Locker at all, or with Snead either, they seem to be the "prototypical" QB specimens, yet are pretty inconsistent and raw. I guess what I'm saying is that the Bills need to draft the perfect QB!!!! Easier said than done..
                        I'd wait a couple of years and get the OL and run defence sorted, behind a game managing QB, because I think Bradley and Luck in 2012 are superior to this and next years QBs

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Yes you can pass on him.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Griff
                            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by kernowboy
                            If Okung goes to Detroit then Bruce Campbell is a more than acceptable runner up prize at LT
                            if we drafted a guy named Bruce Campbell I would flip out.

Comment

• Ed
                              Dude
                              • Sep 2002

If he proves to be totally healthy and has no lingering effects in the shoulder then I probably wouldn't have a problem with the pick. However, like you said, he has question marks. So there's a lot of risk and I just think missing on a qb with a really high pick is more damaging to a team then anything else. We might just have to accept the fact that it's a bad year for qb's. The draft is still far away though...

Comment

Working...
                              X