PDA

View Full Version : Unlikely any Markee coach will take this job!!!

airdog32
11-24-2009, 01:11 AM
It seems to me that it would not be in anyone's best intrest to take this job prior to the season ending! Every markee canidate will wait to see what there options are, the money is going to be the same for them no matter where they go! It will all depend on the control they have and want and what level of rebuilding they want to indure, although Ralph's intentions are in the right place it might be too late for us to land a Shannon, Cowher or Holmgren these guys know what is going on and are in no rush, if anyhing it puts us at a disadvantage because it gives them too much time to evalulate this team. I think we will end up with Schott.. or his son or maybe Wies from ND if not them it will likely be a first timer!!!! I hope I am wrong but there is no evidence supporting us landing a major coach!!!!!!

Night Train
11-24-2009, 03:02 AM
Evidence ? This isn't Law & Order.

If the big $$ is being dangled out there, there's a good chance someone of known quality will be tempted.

Dujek
11-24-2009, 04:31 AM
Marquee.
Candidate.
Shanahan.

I stopped reading after that, because you were hurting my brain.

airdog32
11-24-2009, 04:34 AM
Marquee.
Candidate.
Shanahan.

refuse to use spell check!!! I enjoy missspellinggg worddss !!!

airdog32
11-24-2009, 04:37 AM
Evidence ? This isn't Law & Order.

If the big $$ is being dangled out there, there's a good chance someone of known quality will be tempted.
No doubt $$$ will be there and they will land a quality HC, but the top guys I feel will wait till the end of the season to see whats avaliable

Historian
11-24-2009, 05:04 AM
I don't want Markee Mark either, althougfh he played a great Vince Principale...

yordad
11-24-2009, 06:52 AM
I don't want Markee Mark either, althougfh he played a great Vince Principale...I love it when peeps knock spelling while misspelling. lol

billistic
11-24-2009, 08:04 AM
Ralph will pro'ly hire a Monkee coach, not a Markee.

psubills62
11-24-2009, 08:34 AM
Marquee.
Candidate.
Shanahan.

Maybe I should add:

Interest.
Endure.
Weis.

Historian
11-24-2009, 09:30 AM
I love it when peeps knock spelling while misspelling. lol

Mine was a typo, not a language problem, lol!

Typ0
11-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Mine was a typo, not a language problem, lol!

thanks.

Typ0
11-24-2009, 10:44 AM
I don't see any of the "marquee" guys coming here either. Firing DJ was just posturing IMO by RW so he can claim he tried to get the better guys. What's more likely is we'll get another proven loser or someone wanting to cut their teeth. The day before Moolarkey walked RW was in front of the media praising how great of a coach he was and how lucky we were to have him. What a joke that was. That was the day I realized that RW realizes no one wants to work for him and his franchise is the pit of the NFL.

HAMMER
11-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Someone needs to pay attention in English Class.

HAMMER
11-24-2009, 10:52 AM
Biz Markee?

elltrain22
11-24-2009, 12:13 PM
Just like your spelling, your opinion doesn't make any sense. Buffalo is a great job. This team has no dead-end contracts, is gonna pay you big bucks, is gonna give you full control, has a team that is close to playoff contention, great fanbase, and is just a flat out good sitation to walk into all together. Anyone who says that isn't a great opportunity doesn't know what they're MF'ing talking about!!!

Typ0
11-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Just like your spelling, your opinion doesn't make any sense. Buffalo is a great job. This team has no dead-end contracts, is gonna pay you big bucks, is gonna give you full control, has a team that is close to playoff contention, great fanbase, and is just a flat out good sitation to walk into all together. Anyone who says that isn't a great opportunity doesn't know what they're MF'ing talking about!!!

it's a great opportunity for you maybe. But we have been seeing for years how the rest of the NFL see's it as an opportunity. People just don't want to come here.

Mahdi
11-24-2009, 12:46 PM
The idea of taking a middle of the road team and turning them into a playoff or superbowl contender is an opportunity many coaches relish.

Add 10 mil a season to that equation and there should be many willing candidates, including the big name guys.

ServoBillieves
11-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Marquee.
Candidate.
Shanahan.

Beet mi too et.