PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins (don't) suck

cocamide
11-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Be careful who you talk smack to:

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/11/dolphins_suck_comment_leads_to.php

For those who don't like reading: An inmate killed another one for saying that the Dolphins suck.

That being said: The Dolphins suck! Squish the fish!

Historian
11-24-2009, 09:29 AM
:squish:

mybills
11-24-2009, 09:31 AM
lol, Willie must've been a Pats fan!

:squish:

Forward_Lateral
11-24-2009, 09:34 AM
Squish the fish!

I expect a win, at home, no matter how crappy the Bills are. Henne is young, and while I think he has a bright future, the Bills should be able to get pressure on him and force him into mistakes.

Losing Brown hurt Miami, huge, IMO. Ricky is still a decent back, but at this point in his career I think he more effective as a compliment to a guy like Brown.

Pinkerton Security
11-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Squish the fish!

I expect a win, at home, no matter how crappy the Bills are. Henne is young, and while I think he has a bright future, the Bills should be able to get pressure on him and force him into mistakes.

Losing Brown hurt Miami, huge, IMO. Ricky is still a decent back, but at this point in his career I think he more effective as a compliment to a guy like Brown.

i think if we can contain MJD, we should be able to contain Ricky Williams. He is good but no MJD. Also, will we have Stroud back?

trapezeus
11-24-2009, 10:08 AM
bills never seem to do well after tramautic injury games. last one was with Kevin Everett. They didn't fair so well in pittsburgh. i suspect the bills will find a way to really crumble. and once you think, "here we are riding our badness to the top pick," they'll win a few.

This 2009 bills team seems to enjoy nothing else than to stick it to the fans.

huck1974
11-24-2009, 11:33 AM
Squish the fish!

Henne has only been sacked twice in the past three games. He has been excellent protecting the football.

Ricky ran for well over a hundred yards last week and scored three TDs.

Not sure what you have been watching.

SABURZFAN
11-24-2009, 11:59 AM
no big loss. now they need to let the Fish fan die too.

BertSquirtgum
11-24-2009, 12:12 PM
:monkeyp:Dolphins

elltrain22
11-24-2009, 12:15 PM
:squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squ ish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish:

**** THE DOLPHINS!!!!!

:monkeyp: Dolphins

Mike13
11-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Fins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bills.