X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Carucci's article makes me thinking ...

As Ralph Wilson shops for a mastermind to lead his football operation and put an end to a decade-long playoff drought, the Bills' owner is well aware that the price tag will be very high.

that we must sign a big name coach and catering to whatever they want?
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: Carucci's article makes me thinking ...

i dont want to cater to everything for any coach, but id rather let, say, Shanny run our organization as opposed to the clowns running it now.

Comment

Then it is a concern in an uncapped season. Realistically could Shanahan be convinced to work with a GM type guy like he did with Brian Xanders in his final season in Denver?

Comment

• Griz78
        • Sep 2002

And Bob Slowik sucks, worst defense ever in 2008. Worse than ours. Only good would be a 3-4 except it would take tiem to change the personnel.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

Those are pretty big knocks on Shanahan. That he's fiscally irresponsible, and misses a lot.

but babe ruth was the strikeout king. i don't know what is right. we just need a solid GM who can see through this madness and right the ship.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
            Those are pretty big knocks on Shanahan. That he's fiscally irresponsible, and misses a lot.

but babe ruth was the strikeout king. i don't know what is right. we just need a solid GM who can see through this madness and right the ship.

It would explain how he slowly drove his talented teams into the ground though...

Comment

• billistic
              Veteran Zoner
              • Nov 2009

Anyone who wants the Bills head coach position should be checked for scars from an amateur lobotomy.

Comment

Working...
              X