PDA

View Full Version : Go Miami!!

HHURRICANE
11-24-2009, 02:47 PM
If a loss makes this team stronger next year than.......go Miami!!!!

The saddest part of this team is that they aren't even a likable bunch.

Besides Jackson, Byrd, Stroud, Wood, and Neslon, thes rest of this team I could give two craps about.

I want this team to get a real shot at rebuilding and a top 5 pick gets us on our way.

casdhf
11-24-2009, 02:53 PM
Go Miami? Go away.

HHURRICANE
11-24-2009, 02:58 PM
Go Miami? Go away.

Cas, what does a win get us at this point?

kernowboy
11-24-2009, 03:00 PM
some pride

Dicknoze69
11-24-2009, 03:01 PM
Cas, what does a win get us at this point?

Short-term happiness and farther away from a potential Mike Williams disaster (and yes, I know it's entirely possible we draft someone good for once, but a high pick isn't a cure-all).

mayotm
11-24-2009, 03:02 PM
If a loss makes this team stronger next year than.......go Miami!!!!

The saddest part of this team is that they aren't even a likable bunch.

Besides Jackson, Byrd, Stroud, Wood, and Neslon, thes rest of this team I could give two craps about.

I want this team to get a real shot at rebuilding and a top 5 pick gets us on our way.Miami is only two games behind your Pats. You should be cheering for Buffalo this week.

HHURRICANE
11-24-2009, 03:03 PM
some pride

Nobody will care next year if we were 4-12 or 7-9. Look at all of the meaningless wins that cost us Patrick Willis and Ben Rothlinsberger.

SquishDaFish
11-24-2009, 03:07 PM
Dude please drop your fandom of this team. go be a fan of another team. Your kind is def not wanted once you start rooting for Miami

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Yep, Im with HH.
loose to miami this week to prepare for another era of crushing them year after year!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-24-2009, 03:09 PM
PS im not rooting for miami.... I am rooting for a better future

casdhf
11-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Cas, what does a win get us at this point?A Dolphin loss.

life of faith
11-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Rams 1-9
Browns 1-9
Buccs 1-9
Lions 2-8
Chiefs 3-7
Raiders 3-7
Seahawks 3-7
Redskins 3-7

We are not going to catch the Rams, Browns, Lions, or Buccs.....So at best we would pick at #5 and at worst we would pick at #9. If we are going to root for a loss, it might as well be against the Chiefs in KC. But lets definetely root for wins against the fish and cheatriots!!!

BertSquirtgum
11-24-2009, 03:56 PM
YEAH AWESOME LETS GET ANOTHER MIKE WILLIAMS. GO BILLS!!!!!. there is not one difference maker that will be in the top 10 this year. SWEET, lets overpay some rookie to not make a difference. :brilliant:

if you're really rooting for miami then there is no ****ing possible way you are or ever were a bills fan.

Bill Cody
11-24-2009, 04:33 PM
YEAH AWESOME LETS GET ANOTHER MIKE WILLIAMS. GO BILLS!!!!!. there is not one difference maker that will be in the top 10 this year. SWEET, lets overpay some rookie to not make a difference. :brilliant:

if you're really rooting for miami then there is no ****ing possible way you are or ever were a bills fan.

Totally agree. To root against the Bills vs the Fins to gain draft position is twisted, perverted, sick, stupid, ******ed and foolish. HH is dead to me and anyone who agrees with that idea is too.:dink:

Dujek
11-24-2009, 04:44 PM
You're still here?

The door's that way...

:squish:

Dr. Lecter
11-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Winners play to win.

Losers play to lose.

Joe Fo Sho
11-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Winners play to win.

Losers play to lose.

Aren't you supposed to play to win the game... I think I've heard that somewhere.

Nighthawk
11-24-2009, 05:39 PM
It's kind of funny how people are posting to make themselves feel better...but in reality, HH is right. And you know what? All of you will be happy as s**t if you look back and see the Bills lost the rest of their games and ended up getting a shot at a top player in this draft. Yes, I agree, picking high doesn't guarantee you anything, but I'll take my chances. It's better to have a choice of good players, then finishing #10 and just missing on the player you'd like them to get...AGAIN! I understand the sentiment about beating the Phins, but you're missing the bigger picture. Most of you are the same people who were cheering for the meaningless victory over the Broncos last season and how'd that work out??? Oh yeah, it actually hurt this franchise by giving Jauron another year on the job.

life of faith
11-24-2009, 06:34 PM
It's kind of funny how people are posting to make themselves feel better...but in reality, HH is right. And you know what? All of you will be happy as s**t if you look back and see the Bills lost the rest of their games and ended up getting a shot at a top player in this draft. Yes, I agree, picking high doesn't guarantee you anything, but I'll take my chances. It's better to have a choice of good players, then finishing #10 and just missing on the player you'd like them to get...AGAIN! I understand the sentiment about beating the Phins, but you're missing the bigger picture. Most of you are the same people who were cheering for the meaningless victory over the Broncos last season and how'd that work out??? Oh yeah, it actually hurt this franchise by giving Jauron another year on the job.

It's more funny that posting that made you feel better, but in reality your wrong. What about the moral of this YOUNG team?? Winning a divisional game against the fish and cheatriots would work wonders going into next season. Also this organization is going to do what it wants. If in the draft next year they think THEIR GUY will go a few spots before they pick then they will trade up if they really want him...

Also one of my best friends from work is a Fish fan. You think i wanna hear his friggin mouth till next year?? I don't think he would buy the "oh i was rooting for a loss to get better position in the draft" BS either. GO BILLS :rockon:

Nighthawk
11-24-2009, 07:12 PM
It's more funny that posting that made you feel better, but in reality your wrong. What about the moral of this YOUNG team?? Winning a divisional game against the fish and cheatriots would work wonders going into next season. Also this organization is going to do what it wants. If in the draft next year they think THEIR GUY will go a few spots before they pick then they will trade up if they really want him...

Also one of my best friends from work is a Fish fan. You think i wanna hear his friggin mouth till next year?? I don't think he would buy the "oh i was rooting for a loss to get better position in the draft" BS either. GO BILLS :rockon:

Ummm no..you're wrong. You're wanting to feel better about being able to face your friend...it has nothing to do with what is best for this franchise. This team is made up of a bunch of guys who won't be here next year, so that "moral" that you're talking about doesn't mean s**t. Nice try, buy you fail.

G Wolly
11-24-2009, 07:31 PM
A draft pick, or getting to see my favorite team win one more game.

I always go for choice #2. No draft pick is worth cheering against my Bills. Let alone for the Fish.

Bravo82
11-24-2009, 07:57 PM
I wouldn't say I'm cheering for a loss, but lets face it, a win on Sunday really does not do anything for this franchise. And maybe its because I'm a younger fan, but I dont see Miami as a huge rival. Maybe back in the Marino days, but that was before my time. I'd say most people my age (18-21 age bracket) consider the pats to be our biggest rival currently. However, its pretty hard to have a true rivalry when your team has been basically irrelevant in the past 10 years. I'll watch Sunday, but it will be with no expectations. Won't really care either way if they win or lose. In fact, I'd rather see guys like Freddy Jackson, Maybin, etc have big games in a loss, than see us win a brutal 6-3 game Cleveland style. So in that respect, I'm treating the rest of the season as pre-season.

So I guess if that doesnt make me a "hardcore fan", then so be it.

Miami_Vice
11-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Go Fins!!! Woohoo!

life of faith
11-24-2009, 08:06 PM
I wouldn't say I'm cheering for a loss, but lets face it, a win on Sunday really does not do anything for this franchise. And maybe its because I'm a younger fan, but I dont see Miami as a huge rival. Maybe back in the Marino days, but that was before my time. I'd say most people my age (18-21 age bracket) consider the pats to be our biggest rival currently. However, its pretty hard to have a true rivalry when your team has been basically irrelevant in the past 10 years. I'll watch Sunday, but it will be with no expectations. Won't really care either way if they win or lose. In fact, I'd rather see guys like Freddy Jackson, Maybin, etc have big games in a loss, than see us win a brutal 6-3 game Cleveland style. So in that respect, I'm treating the rest of the season as pre-season.

Maybin? big game?? LOL

Bravo82
11-24-2009, 08:08 PM
Maybin? big game?? LOL

thank my p0ast you god fearing POS :mad:

life of faith
11-24-2009, 08:14 PM
thank my p0ast you god fearing POS :mad:

:giggity: Maybe next year when we switch to the 3-4, Maybin can have some sucess at LB.

HHURRICANE
11-24-2009, 08:25 PM

Great post from a younger fan. At the end of the day I agree that I actually hate the Pats more than Miami.

Everybody seems to forget that the greatest player to ever where a Bills uni came with the first overall pick. Bruce Smith.

I'd also argue that the Bills wanted Rothlinsberger desperately and missed him by one spot.

So telling me that "squishing the fish" is somehow relevant is ridiculous. As far as a winning mentality that will come with a clean slate hopefully provided by a proven HC that has already proven how to win.

G Wolly
11-24-2009, 09:05 PM
The only other 1st overall pick that was one of the greatest was OJ.

Your draft spot doesn't mean anything if you don't draft the right player. We could draft 1st overall every season from now on and not get any better.

Just because he's ranked #1 coming out of college doesn't mean he'll be as good in the NFL, at least with the team he's drafted to.

Many of the greatest players in history were steals in late rounds because they had no media exposure or hype so they work 5 times as hard to make a name for themselves.

christhebillsfan783
11-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Ok, you can root for us to lose but the rest of this season is going to be miserable. We might as well hope for a win against the fish, in no way will i ever hope we lose to the phins. This game even if we win wouldn't hurt our draft all that much. SQUISH THE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christhebillsfan783
11-24-2009, 10:16 PM
Great post from a younger fan. At the end of the day I agree that I actually hate the Pats more than Miami.

Everybody seems to forget that the greatest player to ever where a Bills uni came with the first overall pick. Bruce Smith.

I'd also argue that the Bills wanted Rothlinsberger desperately and missed him by one spot.

So telling me that "squishing the fish" is somehow relevant is ridiculous. As far as a winning mentality that will come with a clean slate hopefully provided by a proven HC that has already proven how to win.

I'm a young fan and i live in the heart of south Florida, nothing would make me happier to see us win this game! This rivalry is not dead, go to the phins- bills game down here every year. There is still hatred and passion in these games. I understand that a win this week does not prove anything or do anything for the franchise but i don't want to wait 5 years to have to beat the dolphins. I want at least one more pleasurable Sunday this year and why not against the fish? LET'S GO BUFFALO!!

DMBcrew36
11-24-2009, 10:22 PM
The only reason I want a win is for Fewell, and b/c I hate Miami. But mainly I just want a win for Fewell.

Losing, however, will set us up for a better draft pick - and we need the best pick we can get.

Joe Fo Sho
11-24-2009, 10:39 PM
It seems like our biggest rival as of late is the friggin Jaguars...

jamze132
11-25-2009, 04:35 AM
Anyone who wants the Bills to lose can suck theirself.

How does the Bills losing make them better in the future? We already know we are going to have a new coach and direction next year, possible even a coach with a SB ring or two.

It doesn't really matter whether or not we have a pick in the top 10 or the top 15, we're going to blow it as long as Modrak and Co. are in there.

I really don't see the point in wanting to lose to the ****ing Dolphins of all teams...

mybills
11-25-2009, 05:53 AM
Go Miami? Go away.
:hi5:

Historian
11-25-2009, 05:57 AM
This thread belongs in :spam:

Shame on all of you!

Luisito23
11-25-2009, 06:03 AM
Why root for Miami when most likely we're going to lose regardless...Not because of the Fish's dominance, but because of our incompetence.

TacklingDummy
11-25-2009, 06:45 AM
Nobody will care next year if we were 4-12 or 7-9. Look at all of the meaningless wins that cost us Patrick Willis and Ben Rothlinsberger.
:clap:

The Bills can't even get sucking right.

Static
11-25-2009, 08:46 AM
Why root for Miami when most likely we're going to lose regardless...Not because of the Fish's dominance, but because of our incompetence.

lol, nothing like trying to justify why you lose when you haven't even lost yet. Just make sure you don't give the other team any credit.

Mad Bomber
11-25-2009, 11:41 AM

The Bills also drafted Walt Patulski first overall in 1972. He was a GREAT college player - not only did he win the Lombardi award, he was in the top 10 in the Heisman vote.

He was a bust in the pros.

BuffaloRanger
11-25-2009, 12:06 PM
I want to see 2 more wins this season. Fins and Pats. The Bills can trade up if there is a player they must have.