X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huck1974
    • Oct 2008

Phins fan here in peace

We have had some great games against each other over the years. I think we should turn our hatred towards crying Rex Ryan and the JESTS.

Both teams are going through rebuilding and there is a ton of talent on your team.
    Please don't underestimate Ricky. He looks young and strong and scored three TDs last week and ran for a lot of yards.

As with any game between us, look for a close hard fought game.
    Hopefully their will be no injuries on either team. Cheers to a good game Sunday!
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: Phins fan here in peace

please beat us like a rented mule.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Comment

• huck1974
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
        I refuse to talk smack. I'm wishing you a good game.

Comment

• life of faith
          Senior Zoner
          • Sep 2008

Without Ronnie, I don't see that wildcat holding up especially when Henne starts to struggle. Ricky Williams isn't built and doesn't have the endurance to carry the load all game IMHO. We just need to watch out for Devone Bess.

Bills 23
          Dolphins 13

Comment

• huck1974
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by life of faith
            Without Ronnie, I don't see that wildcat holding up especially when Henne starts to struggle. Ricky Williams isn't built and doesn't have the endurance to carry the load all game IMHO. We just need to watch out for Devone Bess.

Bills 23
            Dolphins 13
            Agree with you on the wildcat.

Disagree on Ricky. He carried the load just fine last week as the starter. 3 tds 100 plus yards.

Comment

• life of faith
              Senior Zoner
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by huck1974
              Agree with you on the wildcat.

Disagree on Ricky. He carried the load just fine last week as the starter. 3 tds 100 plus yards.
              That was just one week though and Henne was playing really well. Wait till Henne starts struggling again and the defense has it's attention fully on Ricky. What's up with Ginn?? have you guys labeled him as a bust yet?

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

I think one of the more interesting stories in the game will be seeing who the Bills can get to line up on the offensive line. Right now, it may be Bell, Levitre, Hangartner, Simmons, and Scott or Meredith. That's assuming Bell is ready to come back. If not, then I suppose Levitre jumps out to left tackle again and Chambers lines up at left guard. In any case, it won't be a pretty sight.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• huck1974
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by life of faith
                  That was just one week though and Henne was playing really well. Wait till Henne starts struggling again and the defense has it's attention fully on Ricky. What's up with
                  Ginn?? have you guys labeled him as a bust yet?
                  Henne has gotten better every week. Not worried about him. Ginn is not worth the number 9 pick. The current staff has used him to return kicks and catch a ball or two. I wouldn't consider him a bust, but I wish he could do more since he will be the fastest man on the field Sunday. Ricky will run like he always has for the rest of the year. He has a pretty good guy behind him also. Hilliard had a run up the gut for 16 last week.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                    • Feb 2005

i think an interesting question is how many linemen will be killed in action this weekend.... we seem to get a couple guys on IR each week who spent time on the line...
                    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• huck1974
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by keithtr
                      i think an interesting question is how many linemen will be killed in action this weekend.... we seem to get a couple guys on IR each week who spent time on the line...
                      we lost so many o linemen in the game last week, we were down to putting in a d line guy on the O.

The reports will not be out until tomorrow. Nose tackle Furgusen is out for the year now. We have a real mess going on injury wise.

Comment

• JD
                        Sabres Zone
                        • Sep 2003

Tell Ricky the good pot can be found on the EAST SIDE, never the west!
                        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• huck1974
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                          Tell Ricky the good pot can be found on the EAST SIDE, never the west!
                          Wow, didn't know that. I get my good stuff from Colorado.

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by huck1974
                            We have had some great games against each other over the years. I think we should turn our hatred towards crying Rex Ryan and the JESTS.

Both teams are going through rebuilding and there is a ton of talent on your team.
                            Please don't underestimate Ricky. He looks young and strong and scored three TDs last week and ran for a lot of yards.

As with any game between us, look for a close hard fought game.
                            Hopefully their will be no injuries on either team. Cheers to a good game Sunday!
                            I'd prefer to keep hating the Patsies, then the Fish in that order. I've never had a liking for the dolphins or their players. Marino was an arrogant Buffalo basher, and I seem to remember one of your ****y ass Fish spitting and flipping off Bills fans in their own house! Sorry But I hope the Fish get squished ever week. Maybe your new owners will sing you a cheery little song when you lose! no reflection on you huck but .....The Jets don't bother me! The Miami Dolphins : home to someone who dances with the stars and another who smokes his way there!

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• huck1974
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by sdbillsfan2
                              I'd prefer to keep hating the Patsies, then the Fish in that order. I've never had a liking for the dolphins or their players. Marino was an arrogant Buffalo basher, and I seem to remember one of your ****y ass Fish spitting and flipping off Bills fans in their own house! Sorry But I hope the Fish get squished ever week. Maybe your new owners will sing you a cheery little song when you lose! no reflection on you huck but .....The Jets don't bother me! The Miami Dolphins : home to someone who dances with the stars and another who smokes his way there!
                              yep. I remember that too. His name was brian cox. I was really young when that happened.
                              Good luck in your search for a coach and cheers to a good game Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                              X