PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: One Fan's View

northernbillfan
11-25-2009, 07:26 AM
Here's this week's installment of OFV from Mr Shenoy:

As I read through the post game comments, I realized something has changed. I am now less passionate about the Buffalo Bills than the players. There was a time that their stock answers and feigned disappointment drove me crazy. But now that Jauron is gone, the awful players are no longer protected.

Jauron’s greatest strength was to take the bullet for the rest of the team. Now that he’s gone, we get to see where people are excelling and where they are failing. The defenses inspired play suggests that Fewell is pretty responsible for that unit playing well. He had some 3-4 looks, he played without Stroud, he played with Whitner. He dealt with a lot!

Whitner looked awful for the nth time in his career. He tried to pretend he made his 4th career pick, but was denied by the officials. He took poor angles, he seemed to lack speed in the secondary (more so than before), he got blocked off the ball by one of the smaller (size wise not height wise) wide receivers, and he was in prime position to pick up a fumble but literally fell on his face two yards before jumping on the ball.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2009/11/25/one_fans_view_great_effort_same_result.php)

trapezeus
11-25-2009, 08:17 AM
oooh, OFV... I've now arrived if the segment name just gets now by its acronym. I've been waiting for this day.

northernbillfan
11-25-2009, 11:38 AM
And I called you Mister.

shelby
11-25-2009, 12:03 PM
Great read! Mister!