PDA

View Full Version : Hey Coach Chin

mchurchfie
11-25-2009, 12:01 PM
Screw you if you don't want to come to Buffalo for 10 million dollars Cowher. This would have been a perfect opportunity to bring championship football back to a another great blue collar city. You must have gotten soft up in that booth. Your loss!

casdhf
11-25-2009, 12:02 PM
He hasnt turned down anything. Get a grip.

mchurchfie
11-25-2009, 12:06 PM
He hasnt turned down anything. Get a grip.
I do have a grip Dude. He isn't coming here if he waits until the end of the season, trust me. That was just a nice way of saying "thank you, but no thank you.".

Joe Fo Sho
11-25-2009, 12:07 PM
I do have a grip Dude. He isn't coming here if he waits until the end of the season, trust me. That was just a nice way of saying "thank you, but no thank you.".

Shanahan said the same thing to the Redskins.

psubills62
11-25-2009, 12:08 PM
He just said he didn't want to interview until the end of the season, out of respect for his current employer.

casdhf
11-25-2009, 12:09 PM
Well he isn't out first choice either. I dont see the harm in waiting.

Ground Chuck
11-25-2009, 12:09 PM

Do you have a kung fu grip?

THATHURMANATOR
11-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Do you have a kung fu grip?
He has a Wu Tang Style.

Ground Chuck
11-25-2009, 12:11 PM
He has a Wu Tang Style.

Sweet.

mchurchfie
11-25-2009, 12:16 PM
He has a Wu Tang Style.
Mine is a Poo Tang not a Wu Tang Thurm.

Ground Chuck
11-25-2009, 12:23 PM

Get a grip shocker style. Nice.

life of faith
11-25-2009, 12:51 PM
this thread took a 180 degree turn lol. :rockon:

BertSquirtgum
11-25-2009, 02:39 PM
i love when people just assume anything. you don't have a clue what he's going to do.

elltrain22
11-25-2009, 03:15 PM
IMHO, Bill Cowher doesn't have his sights set on coaching this team, but he didn't turn down an offer to interview. Cowher is a man of tremendous tact, and didn't want to interview b/c he'd rather wait until the season is over & NOT disrespect Perry Fewell and interview for a team that Fewell is currently coaching. I disagree that this was a nice way of saying thanks, but no thanks. I also think if Ralph is gonna pay 10 mill/year, he'll def listen (or interview) after the season is over.

mchurchfie
11-25-2009, 03:29 PM
i love when people just assume anything. you don't have a clue what he's going to do.
Dude he's not coming. I'm not assuming anything, it's just that it is so ****ing obvious. But if you even think that he is remotely interested then go on and keep pissing in the wind and telling us how sweet the rain is while I hold the fan.;)

mchurchfie
11-25-2009, 03:31 PM
IMHO, Bill Cowher doesn't have his sights set on coaching this team, but he didn't turn down an offer to interview. Cowher is a man of tremendous tact, and didn't want to interview b/c he'd rather wait until the season is over & NOT disrespect Perry Fewell and interview for a team that Fewell is currently coaching. I disagree that this was a nice way of saying thanks, but no thanks. I also think if Ralph is gonna pay 10 mill/year, he'll def listen (or interview) after the season is over.
I hope you are right and I am wrong, Cowher is number one in my book. I just think that he is going to be courted too heavily elsewheres and he probably doesn't want to jump into such a big mess as this right off the bat again. We will see.

Typ0
11-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Seriously Church. If OBD is throwing numbers and partial ownership around in the media they are clearly desperate. The Bills negotating position sucks. Anyone with half a brain would keep them hanging.

Typ0
11-25-2009, 04:10 PM
If any of this talk today is true I can easily see it equaling out to hiring another untested coordinator coach, after the season, for 10M per year. Wouldn't that be a hoot!

Billz_fan
11-25-2009, 04:11 PM
I would be happy if it turns out Cowher doesn't come. Never saw what everyone else see's in him. If he would have started his career in Buffalo we would have run him out of town before year 14 when he won his first SB :laughter: Maybe he would be great but..... I don't know, I just don't like the guy.

Typ0
11-25-2009, 04:20 PM
I would be happy if it turns out Cowher doesn't come. Never saw what everyone else see's in him. If he would have started his career in Buffalo we would have run him out of town before year 14 when he won his first SB :laughter: Maybe he would be great but..... I don't know, I just don't like the guy.

I never liked him either. But I do know once he finally got rid of TD the team rose to the top and won SB. Kinda said to me he and TD couldn't come to terms on some things and BC was right. So he's probably the only guy except Shottenheimer that ever had must to do with assembling the right talent to win. He could be an average coach but able to get the right talent and be great.

Billz_fan
11-25-2009, 04:23 PM
Have Around the Horn on ESPN on the tube right now. They discussed the Shanahan visit with Brandon on Buy or Sell. Nobody bought and to a man said he ain't coming to Buffalo. Blackistone said the only reason he was in town for 7 hours was it takes that long to get out of Buffalo once you get there. What a jerk. Woody was the only one who said he may come but that was if other deals fall through at the end.

Billz_fan
11-25-2009, 04:25 PM
I never liked him either. But I do know once he finally got rid of TD the team rose to the top and won SB. Kinda said to me he and TD couldn't come to terms on some things and BC was right. So he's probably the only guy except Shottenheimer that ever had must to do with assembling the right talent to win. He could be an average coach but able to get the right talent and be great.

True about TD, I totally forgot about that !

BillsWin
11-25-2009, 04:32 PM
Idiots.

BillsWin
11-25-2009, 04:34 PM
The around the horn people I meant.

BertSquirtgum
11-25-2009, 04:53 PM
Dude he's not coming. I'm not assuming anything, it's just that it is so ****ing obvious. But if you even think that he is remotely interested then go on and keep pissing in the wind and telling us how sweet the rain is while I hold the fan.;)
i'm not saying he is and i'm not saying he isn't. i was just stating the fact that you don't know what he is going to do. so there is no point in making threads such as this one.

mchurchfie
01-19-2010, 02:22 PM
Like I said, Screw you Cowher!

Ground Chuck
01-19-2010, 11:24 PM

What kind of grip do you have for Chan?