Perry Fewell should be the team's next coach...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IAG
    • Jan 2005

Perry Fewell should be the team's next coach...

Perry Fewell should be the team's next head coach. Look how he has motivated a lifeless group of guys. He is also instilling a mental toughness with them by practicing in pads and the elements.

I love his energy. He tells it like it is. I want this guy here.

Why do the Bills have to pay 10-12 million dollars for a coach when that cash could be put to players to come in here and play? Give that money to a proven GM.

This guy can coach and he will show it Sunday against Miami.

I bet this guy wins 4 games before it is over.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Perry Fewell should be the team's next coach...

it was 1 game . We looked good vs the pats too under Dick. Look what happened
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

i loved how we lost the game in the 4th quarter. that was pretty ****ing sweet.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I loved the energy he brought and he did some unique things with the D that were relatively successful, but the O was completely disorganized and ineffectual.

And over the years, Fewell's scheme has had some huge holes, most noticeably things like DB's playing 10 yards off the LOS on 3rd and 7.

For the moment, I'll take him over Jauron, but I really don't think he's HC material for the long term.
        Last edited by OpIv37; 11-26-2009, 10:26 AM.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mahdi
          • Mar 2004

The decision to play for the FG at the end of the half was horrible and may have cost us the game. There was plenty of time for 2 TD attempts.

The only thing I give Fewell credit for was mixing up the defensive looks and adding more to the blitz package.

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by IAG
            Perry Fewell should be the team's next head coach. Look how he has motivated a lifeless group of guys. He is also instilling a mental toughness with them by practicing in pads and the elements.

Why do the Bills have to pay 10-12 million dollars for a coach when that cash could be put to players to come in here and play? Give that money to a proven GM.

This is like the whole Trent Edwards/JP Losman arguement. People jumped on the Edwards bandwagon so quickly mainly because he wasn't JP Losman. You're so in love with the guy because he isn't Dick Jauron and actually shows emotion. He does show emotion and he does show toughness but that doesn't mean he's a good teacher or a good coach.

Look at the 49ers, they hired Mike Singletary last year and were going to look elsewhere. He brought the toughness and changed the attitute in San Fran. Now, he was named the long term coach, and in the worst divison in football, his team is 4-6.
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• malo
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Demon
              This is like the whole Trent Edwards/JP Losman arguement. People jumped on the Edwards bandwagon so quickly mainly because he wasn't JP Losman. You're so in love with the guy because he isn't Dick Jauron and actually shows emotion. He does show emotion and he does show toughness but that doesn't mean he's a good teacher or a good coach.

Look at the 49ers, they hired Mike Singletary last year and were going to look elsewhere. He brought the toughness and changed the attitute in San Fran. Now, he was named the long term coach, and in the worst divison in football, his team is 4-6.
              Well said.

Buddy Nix is a buffoon.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by IAG

Man, it's scary how many Bills fans have absolutely no clue what the hell they're talking about! If you think Perry Fool should be the HC next season, then I have some swamp land that I'd like to sell you! What a joke!

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  • Jul 2002

Exactly...people don't think about anything, they just get excited because it isn't Jauron. Ignorance is the main factor with these fans.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • May 2009

indeed

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                      Exactly...people don't think about anything, they just get excited because it isn't Jauron. Ignorance is the main factor with these fans.
                      I was listening to "Bills Brothers" on local radio here in Rochester (it's 3 Bills reporters from Rochester talking Bills) and they were all saying how disgusting our fans mentality is. They never shoot for the stars and they just want another bandaid as long as it's not the previous guy.

This whole Fewell being named next coach is a joke IMO. The offense, besides a few plays was near Cleveland Browns game status. We hit Terrell Owens on a 98 yard bomb for 6 and still only managed to cash in 15 points in the entire game.

The guy makes the team practice in the rain (something Jauron never did) and people fall in love with the guy. Unreal.

Our fanbase needs to demand a winner and demand only the best not just a band aid.
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        • Jul 2002

I was listening to "Bills Brothers" on local radio here in Rochester (it's 3 Bills reporters from Rochester talking Bills) and they were all saying how disgusting our fans mentality is. They never shoot for the stars and they just want another bandaid as long as it's not the previous guy.

This whole Fewell being named next coach is a joke IMO. The offense, besides a few plays was near Cleveland Browns game status. We hit Terrell Owens on a 98 yard bomb for 6 and still only managed to cash in 15 points in the entire game.

The guy makes the team practice in the rain (something Jauron never did) and people fall in love with the guy. Unreal.

Our fanbase needs to demand a winner and demand only the best not just a band aid.
                        I agree...there are some fans who seriously don't get it. I call them "cheerleaders"...they cheer the team, but they really don't understand the game and what it takes to put a winner on the field. They're the ones who get excited about meaningless victories or get excited because our crappy backup QB was less crappy then the starting QB.

Comment

• casdhf
                          • Jul 2002

He should get an interview for sure.
                          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

New coach, same old Bills. Dominate a game and lose in the final minutes. A winning attitude needs to be brought to Buffalo, which doesn't exist right now.

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                              • Sep 2003

Still too early to say, but I like Fewell so far. If he does manage to win 4,5, 6 games he would deserve consideration. If he beats the Pats* he deserves the key to the city.

PTR
                              10 Commandments of the D
                              1. Never stop Rocking.
                              2. Legalize all drugs.
                              3. Quit your day job.
                              4. All Religion should be taxed.
                              5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                              6. F**k her gently.
                              7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                              8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                              9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                              10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

Working...
                              X