X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Tebow is God.

To all you Tebow haters... you know NOTHING about football. This guy has been the best player in college football over the past three years. He is a winner and has super bowl champion written all over him. He has a cannon arm... hes the most intelligent player on the field... and oh by the way you can't tackle him.
  • ArcticWildMan

Re: Tebow is God.

Best college player does not equate to a franchise NFL player. How many Heisman winners have proven that?

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

Well, he interests me, no question about that. If you think Tebow has no potential to be a great quarterback, you need to put down the bong. He isn't your conventional quarterback, but he is an awesome project with the sky as the limits.

Comment

Originally posted by DrGraves
        To all you Tebow haters... you know NOTHING about football. This guy has been the best player in college football over the past three years. He is a winner and has super bowl champion written all over him. He has a cannon arm... hes the most intelligent player on the field... and oh by the way you can't tackle him.
        So the numerous coaches and scouts and pundits who say Tebow has a high bust risk rating know nothing about football?

Interesting.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by kernowboy
          So the numerous coaches and scouts and pundits who say Tebow has a high bust risk rating know nothing about football?

Interesting.
          That's only because he scrambles to set up the pass, but so does Colt McCoy. Personally, I like both these quarterbacks, I could see both going in the 1st, but I think the problem with projecting these two men to us, is that we're going to be drafting way too high to gamble on one of them and where we pick in the second, both McCoy and Tebow could likely be gone, but make no question about it, I'd take either of these guys with our second in a heartbeat.

Comment

• IAG
            • Jan 2005

He is an H-back

Comment

• BillsWin
              man amongst boys
              • Oct 2008

This thread.

If Tebow is an NFL QB it would be a surprise. There is no doubt he is an outstanding athlete, leader and person. But that doesn't mean he will be under center next fall leading a team to the Super Bowl.
              I am The Batman.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                Defies all logic
                • Oct 2006

What are you people smoking???? I just don't understand all the Tebow hate, he is AT LEAST a 2nd round pick. He has a better skill set than the following quarterbacks taken in the 2nd round over recent years:

Pat White

Brian Brohm

Chad Henne

Kevin Kolb

John Beck

Drew Stanton

Kellen Clemens

Tarvaris Jackson

I'd take Tebow over all of those guys, Henne and Kolb are the only two that belong in the discussion.

Comment

• Jaybird
                  • Dec 2005

Cannon? what cannon? I would like to see him break a Ray lewis Tackle. Tebow is not nfl material, at least at the QB position

Comment

• Slim
                    • Apr 2004

He does not have a cannon. His deep throws flutter frequently. Which is something that you cant have when playing at the Ralph.

Comment

• DrGraves
                      • Mar 2008

Nope im sick off all the bull****. All these so called experts who ran this train full of joke qb's through buffalo over the past decade +.... you don't have to win games by passing from the pocket and handing the ball off from tradition power I formations.... we have proven year in and year out that we can't win that way. time to try something new. I'm sick of losing.

Comment

• DrGraves
                        • Mar 2008

He always has great passer ratings... he's never had a bad game in his career... hell he never loses... and his passes are always on the money.. perhaps most importantly he has great pocket presence (which is really important considering we have had the worst line in the league for the past 15 years)

I don't get why he can't play in the NFL? He dominates future NFL defenders every single saturday.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                          Defies all logic
                          • Oct 2006

Nope im sick off all the bull****. All these so called experts who ran this train full of joke qb's through buffalo over the past decade +.... you don't have to win games by passing from the pocket and handing the ball off from tradition power I formations.... we have proven year in and year out that we can't win that way. time to try something new. I'm sick of losing.
                          Especially, if we get Tebow in the second, that would be titty. Have Trent start out next year, give our future franchise QB time to learn the pro style offense on the bench, maybe bring him in for some trickeration.
                          Last edited by PECKERWOOD; 11-28-2009, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Slim
                            • Apr 2004

Timmy Chung, Colt Brennen, and Graham Harrell all dominated when they played...

I'm not going to argue that Tebow has the intangibles you could look for. His mechanics scare me (although people like P. Rivers suceed with it), his footwork is a mess, and he comes out of a spread offense. Vince Young is the only person i can think of who played spread in college and WON in the NFL. The spread offense inflates stats dramatically.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                              Defies all logic
                              • Oct 2006

Pretty sure Drew Brees and Peyton Manning played in the spread offense while in college, just saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X