PDA

View Full Version : What if....

elltrain22
11-28-2009, 09:31 PM
I'm the most excited I've been in a long time. First, yeah, I'm an optimist, but I also take into account, realism, and "the way it really is." With all that said, how could you all not be excited about the future of this team. Seriously, what if....

- we hire Mike Shanahan or Bill Cowher: tellin ya right now, if we really did offer Shanny what we all heard (share of the team, 50 mill) there's no way he turns that down!!!

- we get a real QB: whether its via the draft or FA, Ralph & company know its not anybody on this roster, and I guarantee ya, thats #1 on our pecking order.

- our O-line gets better next year: big if I know, b/c they suck *** right now, but they are really young. What if we address this in the draft again, or what if we sign some good FA's. This is pecking order need #2, and I'm certain that this will be addressed

- we get a real GM: that knows about football. that doesn't draft "projects", and drafts players that will excel at the next level. that addresses our needs, instead of drafting rb's and db's.

- are players in the FA market: we are a small market team, true, but we have all seen this team make a very big splash in the FA market. Remember the year we signed Spikes, Adams, Milloy, and company. I just have a feeling Ralph won't be ***** around

- Ralph isn't BS'ing: big what if, I know.... But what if he really cares about this teams future? What if he really delivers on his promises?

I know, I'm crazy, and I need to wake up and stop dreaming. Call me crazy, I don't think it's way off the "realistic spectrum" to see that most all of these proficies come to fruition....

countdown to actually being relevant is upon folks!! I can smell it, can you???

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamze132
11-28-2009, 09:32 PM
This is OBD we are talking about...

elltrain22
11-28-2009, 09:34 PM
This is OBD we are talking about...

this is true, but maybe this offseason we actually make the right moves that changes our recent demise.

BillsWin
11-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Anything is possible.

hydro
11-28-2009, 09:59 PM
This looks eerily similar to the past 10 seasons...

ArcticWildMan
11-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Sorry, but I have little hope. We've already been given the one finger salute by all the big name coaches. We will wind up with yet another coordinator for coach and some puppet for a GM.

Nothing will change until Ralph is out of the picture. History proves that point.