PDA

View Full Version : Three Reasons we beat the Dolphins

T-Long
11-29-2009, 08:29 PM
Please post comments (both positive and negative)! Thanks!

READ MORE... (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/three_reasons_the_bills_squished)

topher180
11-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Solid. Your arguments seem reasonable, especially the 3rd point about Fred Jackson. I would say though, for the point about special teams, it may have been beneficial to include stats as to why you think they haven't be that great. The reason is, people don't focus as much on kicking and punting. Just as an observer, I don't remember saying, amid all the Bills troubles, "man, Moorman has been punting terribly."

Thanks for posting!

justasportsfan
11-29-2009, 08:56 PM
My three reasons are , offense , Defense and ST. This was a perfect picture of a team win.

T-Long
11-29-2009, 09:00 PM
Solid. Your arguments seem reasonable, especially the 3rd point about Fred Jackson. I would say though, for the point about special teams, it may have been beneficial to include stats as to why you think they haven't be that great. The reason is, people don't focus as much on kicking and punting. Just as an observer, I don't remember saying, amid all the Bills troubles, "man, Moorman has been punting terribly."

Thanks for posting!

We aren't supposed to go into real detail for this article. We are supposed to save those for tomorrow...these are just supposed to be quick. I go into more detail in my Monday ones, but thanks for the advice!

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
11-29-2009, 09:09 PM
I would have to say it was a complete team effort on all three fazes like JustAFan said. You could make the argument Drayton Florence was a key to them winning as well. Just to hard to point out just three imo. Still was a good read.

Scumbag College
11-29-2009, 09:24 PM
My top 3 are:

1. Fitzpatrick- That OL is an abomination. He made some plays with his feet and really made some great throws with very little support from the line.

2. Florence- Far and away the best player on defense today.

3. Bills' receivers- Made plays when Fitz had more than two seconds back there and had no drops all day.

Honorable mention to the coaching staff for making fourth quarter adjustments and not having any glaring lapses in judgment.

T-Long
11-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Yeah I am only allowed to choose 3.

I chose Fitz for obvious reasons.

During the game, when Moorman pinned him deep, I looked at my wife and said that could be the play of the game.

Freddy is a monster. The guy produces every time he touches the ball. The guy needs as much attention and exposure as he can get, he deserves it.

I agree Florence had a big day, but I just think the other three were the "top" three of the day.

PECKERWOOD
11-29-2009, 10:53 PM
You're very talented, excellent article.