X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huck1974
    • Oct 2008

Good game

I have come back to say good game. I expected a fight and your team brought it.
    I almost think that you should stop shopping for a coach. You have one. Your QB was on his ass all day and still came through. Lots of heart.

No excuses on our side. We were clearly beaten. A few problems I had with the game.

1. Roughing the passer penalty #1 was total crap

2. Deciding to get cute with ricky throwing the ball was really dumb play calling

3. Roughing number 2 was pretty questionable.

14 points from these things but we still weren't gould enough to win the game.

No excuses. Good one guys and see you next year
  • ArcticWildMan

Re: Good game

Didn't see the game but would like to extend a hand to you. It takes some class to post here after a loss.

We'll see you guys next year. Hopefully both our records make it a more meaningful game. I would love to see the old rivalry reborn.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-30-2009, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Oaf
      Do you read what you write?
      • Jun 2007

Agreed fully on all counts except I believe we already had gained 1st downs on the lame roughing the passer calls so I believe those factors only led to 7 points. 100% you score if you run the ball instead of pass it. Great TD toss by Henne to Hartline as well, as hard as that is for me to say.

Comment

• Block "O"
        lowering the bar with every post
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Oaf
        Agreed fully on all counts except I believe we already had gained 1st downs on the lame roughing the passer calls so I believe those factors only led to 7 points. 100% you score if you run the ball instead of pass it. Great TD toss by Henne to Hartline as well, as hard as that is for me to say.
        Not as hard as it is for me seeing that scum throw passes to my beloved Buckeyes

Comment

Working...
        X