PDA

View Full Version : Heath Miller

JD
11-29-2009, 09:32 PM
Is he playing? I just started watching the game and noticed he has no catches for my fantasy team.

:wtf:

psubills62
11-29-2009, 09:48 PM
I'm betting that he's playing, but it's Dennis Dixon at QB. I doubt they're passing much this game - 20 pass attempts to 25 run attempts.

Check that, Miller just caught one for 2 yards :up:

EDIT: You can bust me, though. I left Justin Forsett on the bench and played Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles. Doh! I'm still going to win, but I need to catch up on points.

JD
11-29-2009, 11:23 PM
I'm down 20 points... I have Welker, Gostkowski and NO Defense left. BUT, he has Brady to go.

FML :doh:

Ingtar33
11-30-2009, 12:10 AM
EDIT: You can bust me, though. I left Justin Forsett on the bench and played Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles. Doh! I'm still going to win, but I need to catch up on points.

my fantasy team lost 2 of my first 6 picks in the draft for the season (Ronnie brown and Fred Taylor)

I ended up picking up Forsett after Brown went on IR, and have been playing him since. unfortunately Julius Jones will be back next week, so I'll have to start someone else...

on the bright side i'm still in the playoffs. not bad since it was a 20 team league and i drafted 19th (i won this week)