• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Heath Miller

Is he playing? I just started watching the game and noticed he has no catches for my fantasy team.

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Re: Heath Miller

I'm betting that he's playing, but it's Dennis Dixon at QB. I doubt they're passing much this game - 20 pass attempts to 25 run attempts.

Check that, Miller just caught one for 2 yards

EDIT: You can bust me, though. I left Justin Forsett on the bench and played Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles. Doh! I'm still going to win, but I need to catch up on points.
    Last edited by psubills62; 11-29-2009, 09:49 PM.
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

I'm down 20 points... I have Welker, Gostkowski and NO Defense left. BUT, he has Brady to go.

FML
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by psubills62
        EDIT: You can bust me, though. I left Justin Forsett on the bench and played Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles. Doh! I'm still going to win, but I need to catch up on points.

my fantasy team lost 2 of my first 6 picks in the draft for the season (Ronnie brown and Fred Taylor)

I ended up picking up Forsett after Brown went on IR, and have been playing him since. unfortunately Julius Jones will be back next week, so I'll have to start someone else...

on the bright side i'm still in the playoffs. not bad since it was a 20 team league and i drafted 19th (i won this week)
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
        X