PDA

View Full Version : It would be SO Buffalo Bills of them.....

topher180
11-29-2009, 11:31 PM
...to not hire Fewell, hire some no name because none of the big guns want to come here, only to watch Perry become the HC of some team like the Skins and lead them back to the playoffs.

No, I'm not already on Fewell's bandwagon, nor am I saying they should hire him. But along with our team's vast ineptitude is poor "luck". Something like this just wouldn't surprise me, that's all.

LOL, and Lynch will be another McGahee situation. Great.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-29-2009, 11:38 PM
Dumbest thread

topher180
11-29-2009, 11:50 PM
Dumbest thread

says the guy with the dumbest avatar, which changes weekly dependent on whatever stud college player you are d-riding on that particular day.

Oh, and you have a caps lock fetish, putting certain WORDS in big LETTERS as if it EXPRESSES your POINT better. TOOL.

Go run along now.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-29-2009, 11:54 PM
says the guy with the dumbest avatar, which changes weekly dependent on whatever stud college player you are d-riding on that particular day.

Oh, and you have a caps lock fetish, putting certain WORDS in big LETTERS as if it EXPRESSES your POINT better. TOOL.

Go run along now.

LOL Pike and Okung were my 2 avatars. Highly impossible for me to change it every week since I've only had 2. Go ride Fewell's ****.

ArcticWildMan
11-30-2009, 12:12 AM
If Fewell has this team on a roll at season's end, he deserves serious consideration. We are decimated with injuries and marginal talent, if he is winning games that says something.

I'm not on the Fewell bandwagon at all but if he can win with what he has been given, the guy has to be given a serious look. Not a homers opinion, just a common sense outlook. Let the rest of the season play out and then revisit this topic.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-30-2009, 12:19 AM
If Fewell has this team on a roll at season's end, he deserves serious consideration. We are decimated with injuries and marginal talent, if he is winning games that says something.

I'm not on the Fewell bandwagon at all but if he can win with what he has been given, the guy has to be given a serious look. Not a homers opinion, just a common sense outlook. Let the rest of the season play out and then revisit this topic.

He has to beat teams like Indy, NE, Atl. I won't be impressed or give him consideration by beating teams like Miami, Jets, KC. Those teams are at our level and teams that even Jauron could beat. Doesn't change our Glass ceiling level below playoffs.

CuseJetsFan83
11-30-2009, 01:15 AM
well considering buffalo has injuries, and its the NFL.... ANY VICTORY is a +

ArcticWildMan
11-30-2009, 01:20 AM
He has to beat teams like Indy, NE, Atl. I won't be impressed or give him consideration by beating teams like Miami, Jets, KC. Those teams are at our level and teams that even Jauron could beat. Doesn't change our Glass ceiling level below playoffs.

Lets see how the team is playing at the end of the season. If we can't grab a big name proven coach, I see no point in bringing in yet another no-name coordinator. It's too early to make a judgement call but if this team keeps on winning with what it has, the guy deserves serious consideration.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-30-2009, 02:03 AM
Lets see how the team is playing at the end of the season. If we can't grab a big name proven coach, I see no point in bringing in yet another no-name coordinator. It's too early to make a judgement call but if this team keeps on winning with what it has, the guy deserves serious consideration.

I trust a Coordinator like Frazier, Grimm, or Garrett over this Loser