PDA

View Full Version : The blown games early are making me sick

Forward_Lateral
11-30-2009, 07:04 AM
The Bills could easily be 7-4 right now. Think about it. Blowing the Pats game. Blowing the Jax game. Losing to the Browns on a muffed punt.

:ill:

I guess, the bright side is if they'd have won those games Dick would still be around.

HAMMER
11-30-2009, 05:47 PM
I agree, but with all the injuries we have it is doubtful we win enough games to make the playoffs even if we were 7-4.

Mudflap1
11-30-2009, 05:54 PM
It's all woulda, coulda, shoulda. But I think the silver lining is that if a real GM and real coach are brought in next season, this team, unbelievably, is not dramatically far off from being competitive. Less injuries (better conditioning?), some better draft picks, and better coaching/playcalling could make all the difference. Look at the Bengals. They were awful last year, and now they are 8-3 and 6-0 in their division.

Night Train
11-30-2009, 05:54 PM
The real Bills ARE 4-7.

We are what we are and trying to correct it long term. I predicted 5-6 wins but still like a lot of guys on this roster. More help needed but Jauron is finally out of the way. Hopefully, more house cleaning coming. This team needs a lot of bodies due to years of failure.