• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Bills 31, Dolphins 14: Week 12 Film Session

Excellent point on observations from Brian Galliford about several topics from the game, of which this is my favorite one.

On Drayton Florence. It is still mind-boggling to me that some folks actually expected him to be released in the pre-season. Aside from Byrd, one could make an argument that Florence has been Buffalo’s most valuable defender this season. He’ll never be a high-interception guy, because he just doesn’t have the hands to do it, but Florence is a physical, aggressive cornerback who plays with an attitude that fits the ideal mentality of ‘Bills football’ to a T. He’s consistent, he rarely gets beat, and aside from a minor knee injury early in the season, he’s been durable – another rare gift for a Bills player. He’s having an outstanding season, and it might be worth considering a Florence contract extension once the front office and head coaching situation is figured out (Florence signed a two-year deal last March).
    MORE

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • cpearl
    • Mar 2005

Re: Bills 31, Dolphins 14: Week 12 Film Session

Agree 100%.

I actually made that same point to a friend yesterday.

Comment

• madness
      • Apr 2003

Florence and Wilson have really surprised the crap out of me.

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

We are definitley set in the DB we have plenty of players playing well. Florence is definitley one of the brighter spots right up there with Byrd and Scott IMO

Keeping him longterm would be a wise move IMO

Comment

Working...
        X