PDA

View Full Version : Haven't posted in a while

Sportsuser101
11-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Due to several reasons I haven't posted in a while but decided to post today since I have some free time. I have to give credit to this team. I would have never thought that they would have won yesterdays game. They played well despite the seemingly endless amount of injuries. Gutsy call on the pass to Owens. I would have bet money that they were going to run 3 running plays and punt the ball. Do I think Fewell should be the head coach of the Bills next year? Absolutely not. I just don't think he is a good fit for us. Well who do I want? My dream coach? Mike Shanahan. I think he would be a perfect fit for us. If Fox gets fired from Carolina I wouldn't mind him at all either. Please no Charlie Weis. I'm a Notre Dame fan. I've suffered enough.

It seems like every year over the last few years I see this time with some potential and every year there seems to be major injuries on just about everybody on the team. I know injuries happen but this is just unbelievable how many injuries there have been the last few years. I'm a Met fan. I've dealt with too many damn injuries and there needs to be some accountability. Maybe its the training staff but there needs to be something done.

Jimmy Clausen should be, if available, our pick in first round of the draft. If you're a Notre Dame fan like I am you can see he has everything you look for in a starting NFL quarterback. Heck if Golden Tate is still available in the second round I would take him there too. He is freakishly talented and very similiar to Steve Smith (Carolina). We need alot of players on both defense and offense but if i'm going to watch this team I'm going to want to watch this team with a young quarterback to get me excited about. We talk about building a defense. Then we talk about building an offensive line. None of that so far has worked so go for the WOW factor and grab the best quarterback in the draft if available.

Just for the record as I've said the last few years, Marshawn Lynch should not be a starting NFL running back. He is just not that good. We need a good running back to complement Jackson and Lynch is not that. Is Jackson a starting running back? Who knows? But he showed that he could carry the load and that he is better then Lynch.

YardRat
11-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Fewell - Inc
Shanahan - D
Weiss - C
Injuries - A
Clausen - D
Tate- C
Lynch - A+

I'd grade that post a solid C+, with the chance to pull it up a little with some extra credit work.

The King
11-30-2009, 03:15 PM
whats up SU!

Sportsuser101
11-30-2009, 03:48 PM
whats up SU!

Not much man. Going through the motions. How's everything with you?

PECKERWOOD
11-30-2009, 03:50 PM
I like Mallett if he comes out, but Clausen would be my 2nd option.

The King
11-30-2009, 04:01 PM
Not much man. Going through the motions. How's everything with you?Kicking ass and taking names.

kernowboy
11-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Without a LT, Clausen won't make it out of preseason and will spend his rookie season on IR

Crisis
11-30-2009, 04:36 PM
We need to get some value for Marshawn before the offseason comes, he gets arrested again, and he's completely useless.

yordad
11-30-2009, 05:12 PM
Gez, the assessments of Clausen are broader then the sun.