• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homeslice5484
    • Jul 2008

TO TD celebration

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bi...Owens-51-yd-TD

I HATE Joey Porter, we sit in the Jim Kelly club, so we dont usually get very many fans from the other team in there. Well yesterday I had a guy behind me and another younger miami fan in the row ahead of me. Joey Porter was quiet all day till he had 2 sacks in the 4th quarter and they were rubbing it in our faces and loving Porter.

Then we got the last laugh and watching TO mock Porter was even better.

As much as I was hoping for a better draft pick, I was loving the victory to rub it in their face. They were obnoxious ALLLL game till we went ahead and piled it on. The old guy even had anti bills signs he was holding up.
    Last edited by homeslice5484; 11-30-2009, 03:43 PM.

• homeslice5484
    • Jul 2008

Re: TO TD celebration

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Hope you talked a little trash to the guy after the T.O. TD and celebration.

Comment

• homeslice5484
        • Jul 2008

he was quiet after that, but was dancing and laughing all game holding up his signs.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
          • Oct 2002

Originally posted by homeslice5484
          he was quiet after that, but was dancing and laughing all game holding up his signs.
          You should have done the Porter kick and pointed him towards the door.

Comment

• Mike in Syracuse
            • Jul 2002

Porter's a tool.

Comment

• Crazygoo
              • Nov 2005

Up yours Porter
              :chug: BEER ME!!!

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

I shared a table with a fin fan at the bar. We were the only ones there to represent. He went and sat at another table after TO caught his first pass. (wasn't it a short one?) and he said I was jinxing him. lol...I didn't say a word of smack to him, told him I expected the Bills to lose, and that it will probably happen in the 4th. For the entire 3rd qtr all I heard from his table was heckling. Then when Fitz ran in the TD, and Henne got picked off, I turned around and he was gone. Couldn't stay to watch the rest of the game. big baby!
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• YoungEz
                  • Sep 2008

I love Joey Porter and the fact he got me 20 points this week in my fantasy league, I knew he would tear up the bills.

Dude is a stud just like T.O. and it was awesome watching the bills finally play well without Jauron

Comment

• HAMMER
                    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by YoungEz
                    I love Joey Porter and the fact he got me 20 points this week in my fantasy league, I knew he would tear up the bills.

Dude is a stud just like T.O. and it was awesome watching the bills finally play well without Jauron
                    I can't stand that fantasy football crap for this very reason. Rooting for a rival for some make believe points in a make believe game. Rediculousness.

Comment

• YoungEz
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by HAMMER
                      I can't stand that fantasy football crap for this very reason. Rooting for a rival for some make believe points in a make believe game. Rediculousness.
                      No offense but the people who don't like fantasy football are the ones who are normally not good at it. Football knowledge carries over pretty well to fantasy football... that is why majority of people who post on bills forums prolly don't do so well at it. They would have drafted JP Losman/Rob Johnson/Fitzpatrick #1 overall.

It isn't rooting for a rival, it is knowing what someone is going to do. Joey Porter against the bills = lots of points

No coincidence I am sitting at the #1 seed for the playoffs going into the last week of regular season out of 16 teams and I destroy teams. Fred Jackson = Beast Mode for my team

Comment

• elltrain22
                        • Sep 2003

Great call by Gus Johnson!! That is by far and away my favorite commentator. Love that dudes voice!!
                        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• HAMMER
                          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by YoungEz
                          No offense but the people who don't like fantasy football are the ones who are normally not good at it. Football knowledge carries over pretty well to fantasy football... that is why majority of people who post on bills forums prolly don't do so well at it. They would have drafted JP Losman/Rob Johnson/Fitzpatrick #1 overall.

It isn't rooting for a rival, it is knowing what someone is going to do. Joey Porter against the bills = lots of points

No coincidence I am sitting at the #1 seed for the playoffs going into the last week of regular season out of 16 teams and I destroy teams. Fred Jackson = Beast Mode for my team
                          Gooood for you.

Comment

Working...
                          X