X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miami_Vice
    • Aug 2003

Good game Bills fans! (Miami fan here)

Hey, I post here time from time and I didnt want to hide after we got beat. You guys won fair and square. The playcalling was mindboggling thru out the game (no clue why we wouldnt just run it but instead our offensive playcalling got too cute and they had Ricky try to pass it in the endzone which led to a key turnover):banghead:

I gotta say that your stand in head coach seems pretty solid. Just wondering if he has a legit shot at being your head coach next year? He would definitely be cheaper than Cowher, Shanahan or Gruden which would make Ralph Wilson happy.

Well, I gotta say the AFC East should be really really interesting next year. Take care Bills fans and enjoy the winter ( I hear its great this time of the year in Buffalo!) haha kidding.
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Good game Bills fans! (Miami fan here)

thanks for showing up as a friendly fin fan.

the bills weren't doing so bad in 2003 and then the bills called a half back option and travis henry threw a duck on monday night that got picked off in the endzone in Miami. Since that moment excitement in Billsland has been fairly stale. For your sake, i hope that williams INT isn't the harbinger of doom that it was for us.

Comment

• ZEUS
      My bedroom is covered in posters of naked men.
      • Jul 2005

Peace.

Comment

• Miami_Vice
        • Aug 2003

Also who do you guys want to draft in the 2010 draft? QB? Or are you happy with the Ivy Leager? OL? DT?

By the way, good luck this Thursday. I hate the Jets more than ANY team so hopefully you guys win! **** Rex Ryan and his band of goons!

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Miami_Vice
          Hey, I post here time from time and I didnt want to hide after we got beat. You guys won fair and square. The playcalling was mindboggling thru out the game (no clue why we wouldnt just run it but instead our offensive playcalling got too cute and they had Ricky try to pass it in the endzone which led to a key turnover):banghead:

I gotta say that your stand in head coach seems pretty solid. Just wondering if he has a legit shot at being your head coach next year? He would definitely be cheaper than Cowher, Shanahan or Gruden which would make Ralph Wilson happy.
          Well, I gotta say the AFC East should be really really interesting next year. Take care Bills fans and enjoy the winter ( I hear its great this time of the year in Buffalo!) haha kidding.
          All I have to say is...HELL NO! Clean house...move on and start rebuilding this franchise.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            Legendary Zoner
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            All I have to say is...HELL NO! Clean house...move on and start rebuilding this franchise.
            come on man. i don't want him here next year just as much as you but you have to give him a little credit for what he's doing with what he has.
            Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 11-30-2009, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Mike13
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
              come on man. i don't want him here next year just as much as you but you have to give him a little credit for what he's doing with what he has.
              I agree, he does deserve a shot, you guys should see how the rest of the year plays out.

Comment

Working...
              X