We are all right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

We are all right!

I wanted to outline my feelings about how the fanbase is taking this victory over Miami and I thought a post I had earlier pretty much summed it up.

Overzealousness is what is happening today with some fans...they are happy, why not, the Bills just beat the hated rival Dolphins, but seriously, does it bring us any closer to what all of us want...A CHAMPIONSHIP? Ummm, no and it could possibly push us towards more mediocrity. I think everybody is right today and there is nobody who is wrong. Fans should be happy we beat the hell out of the Phins, but I understand fans (like myself) who are looking at the bigger picture and are worried that keeping Fewell might derail the much needed housecleaning. My point is...there are cases for each side, but everybody needs to understand that the most important thing is getting the right people in here to change the direction of this franchise moving forward, not winning a game that may give us immediate gratification, but in the big scheme of things, means very little.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: We are all right!

Since you're so sure that Fewell sticking around derails all chances of the Bills every being good, can I also get the lotto numbers, I could use a new house.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

What do you have against Perry? He steal your girlfriend?? Jeez bro give the guy a chance. If hes the man hes the man. Hes got them playing like a team now with some heart. They are going in the right direction.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
        What do you have against Perry? He steal your girlfriend?? Jeez bro give the guy a chance. If hes the man hes the man. Hes got them playing like a team now with some heart. They are going in the right direction.
        He's a terrible DC and has been since he's been here. Just because he is exciteable, doesn't get me all wet. I want change and if Fewell is still here, then it means that we didn't get a strong football GM who is able to pick his own guy. That is my problem with him staying...clean house...bring in a winning attitude and a proven track record and then watch the team succeed.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          Since you're so sure that Fewell sticking around derails all chances of the Bills every being good, can I also get the lotto numbers, I could use a new house.
          Oh, you mean like all the draft predictions that you make??? Yeah, you might want to look in the mirror my friend.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            He's a terrible DC and has been since he's been here. Just because he is exciteable, doesn't get me all wet. I want change and if Fewell is still here, then it means that we didn't get a strong football GM who is able to pick his own guy. That is my problem with him staying...clean house...bring in a winning attitude and a proven track record and then watch the team succeed.
            You just said you'd take Weiss who has an even less proven track record than Fewell.
            COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Oh, you mean like all the draft predictions that you make??? Yeah, you might want to look in the mirror my friend.

Wow somebody had his cheerios pissed in this morning.
              COMING SOON...

Comment

• Nighthawk
                • Jul 2002

You just said you'd take Weiss who has an even less proven track record than Fewell.
                Hmmm, and you can't read...very nice. I said that I'm not a big fan, but if a strong GM came in and determined that he was the right guy for the job then I'd sign off on it. For the record, Weis has a better record of success in the NFL as a OC then Fewell has as a DC.
                Last edited by Nighthawk; 11-30-2009, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Hmmm, and you can't read...very nice. I said that I'm not a big fan, but if a strong GM came in and determined that he was the right guy for the job then I'd sign off on it. For the record, Weis has a better record of success in the NFL as a OC then Fewell has a DC.

No you didn't you said you'd take Weiss over Fewell then you made a comment about a competent GM picking the guy, which I completely agree with, even over taking Shanny as both.

I dont give a **** about how they did as coordinators. Fewell has a better track record as a NFL Head Coach then Weiss.
                  COMING SOON...

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    • Jul 2002

No you didn't you said you'd take Weiss over Fewell then you made a comment about a competent GM picking the guy, which I completely agree with, even over taking Shanny as both.

I dont give a **** about how they did as coordinators. Fewell has a better track record as a NFL Head Coach then Weiss.
                    Yep, after 2 games Fewell is a better coach then Weis. Hey, what was that you were saying about the lottery numbers...can you give them to me since you know what kind of HC Weis would be in the NFL?

Comment

• Griff
                      • Jul 2008

I guess all the turnovers we've generated this year mean nothing to you.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Griff
                        I guess all the turnovers we've generated this year mean nothing to you.
                        Where is the defense ranked? Oh wait, that doesn't count...I forgot.

Comment

• Griff
                          • Jul 2008

Where is the defense ranked? Oh wait, that doesn't count...I forgot.
                          rofl you think yards allowed matters. Know what matters? Points. Now when have we allowed the most points? In the 4th quarters. Why? Because the defense is gassed from spending the entire game on the field. Why? Because of bend don't break? No. Because the offense couldn't get a first down.

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
                            shelby's big brother smilie smilie
                            • Mar 2007

A win vrs the Dolphins will push the team towards mediocrity? Overzealous? Please...

Dude the Dolphins aren't even that good. How has anything changed from the past few seasons? Before you get your panties in a twist lets see them beat NE for once this decade, and the Colts with Payton Manning playing.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Griff
                              rofl you think yards allowed matters. Know what matters? Points. Now when have we allowed the most points? In the 4th quarters. Why? Because the defense is gassed from spending the entire game on the field. Why? Because of bend don't break? No. Because the offense couldn't get a first down.
                              I totally agree that the offense has a part in how the defense plays, but they also are and have been for years, terrible on 3rd downs. That is not because the offense sucks, which it does. You're making excuses for the defense's poor play...let's just agree to disagree.

Comment

Working...
                              X