Since Buffalo is Out of Playoffs, Who are you rooting for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Since Buffalo is Out of Playoffs, Who are you rooting for?

I'm rooting for the Saints. Drew Brees has played great football the last few years and a SB ring will put him the class with the elite QB's in this league. His leadership is something hard to find.

It be a nice story for Old Man Favre to come back from surgury At 40 to win the SB and possibly MVP with the numbers he is putting on board. Not only sticking it to GB, but to win the SB. He would relish getting to KO the Packers in a playoff game too.

But I prefer it be the Saints. It be a great story on how they have stuck together post Katrina too. Saints vs Colts would be one hell of a fun game in SB.
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Since Buffalo is Out of Playoffs, Who are you rooting for?

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
    I'm rooting for the Saints. Drew Brees has played great football the last few years and a SB ring will put him the class with the elite QB's in this league. His leadership is something hard to find.

It be a nice story for Old Man Favre to come back from surgury At 40 to win the SB and possibly MVP with the numbers he is putting on board. Not only sticking it to GB, but to win the SB. He would relish getting to KO the Packers in a playoff game too.

But I prefer it be the Saints. It be a great story on how they have stuck together post Katrina too. Saints vs Colts would be one hell of a fun game in SB.
    Saints and Colts, I want the Pats to lose round 1.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
      We play to win the game!
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by X-Era
      Guess everyone wants to see that game.

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

Colt or Steelers i guess.

I'm an AFC type of guy... if a team is going to win the Superbowl I'd like it from the AFC. It would take some of the sting out of losing if our conference kept kicking the NFC's ass in the super bowl. I just hope the Ravens, Chargers or Pats don't win, for some reason i don't think i could stomach the hype machine if one of those teams pulled it off. It's already pretty insufferable for those teams.

I'd laugh my head off if the Broncos managed it with Kyle Orton. That would make me laugh so hard.
        Last edited by Ingtar33; 11-30-2009, 08:33 PM.
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
          We play to win the game!
          • Oct 2009

How sick would it be if Colts and Saints both finished 16-0 and met in SB!

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
            We play to win the game!
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Ingtar33
            Colt or Steelers i guess.

I'm an AFC type of guy... if a team is going to win the Superbowl I'd like it from the AFC. It would take some of the sting out of losing if our conference kept kicking the NFC's ass in the super bowl. I just hope the Ravens, Chargers or Pats don't win.
            I'm sick of the Steelers. I could never get sick of watching Peyton.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by X-Era
              I don't want to hear about that stupid Dolphins team anymore.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                Dances With Buffaloes
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
                I'm sick of the Steelers. I could never get sick of watching Peyton.

I kinda like Ben Roethlesburger... and enjoy the way the Steelers play defense. In a lot of ways the Steelers are the team i wish the Bills were. So i can't hate on them even if they get overhyped all the time.

I'm with you on Manning. One of the few players who can't be hyped enough (unlike favre who's always been hyped too much)
                Last edited by Ingtar33; 11-30-2009, 08:36 PM.
                My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• X-Era
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                  I don't want to hear about that stupid Dolphins team anymore.
                  Huhh?

If the Pats could manage to somehow not win the AFCE, Id be fine with that.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                    We play to win the game!
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                    I kinda like Ben Roethlesburger... and enjoy the way the Steelers play defense. In a lot of ways the Steelers are the team i wish the Bills were. So i can't hate on them even if they get overhyped all the time.

I'm with you on Manning. One of the few players who can't be hyped enough (unlike favre who's always been hyped too much)
                    You gotta admit Favre, this year deserves the hype. What he's doing at 40 is nuts. Minnesota didn't really add much besides Harvin. Enter the Slinger

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • May 2009

i'd like to see the saints or vikings win a super bowl.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                        We play to win the game!
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
                        Nice call

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                          My IQ Test results came back negative
                          • Oct 2002

whodattt!!

Comment

• X-Era
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
                            I like the Vikes, but I hate what Favre has become... hes worse than Brady at being a wuss at this point.

Comment

• IAG
                              • Jan 2005

I am rooting for former Bills Antoine Winfield and Pat Williams.

BTW they should have been signed long term by the Bills.

Comment

Working...
                              X