PDA

View Full Version : Hargrove

HHURRICANE
11-30-2009, 09:11 PM
Glad to see a real coach and staff could turn him into the player we couldn't.

We better be getting a real GM and coach in the off-season.

It's getting old.

we are
11-30-2009, 09:14 PM
hes an ok player but nothing special...and he got suspended for a year.

HHURRICANE
11-30-2009, 09:15 PM
hes an ok player but nothing special...and he got suspended for a year.

The sack on Brady looked better than what we have now.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-30-2009, 09:17 PM
HH, I agree with you usually. Butlike Keyshawn would say, COME ON MAN!!

The guy has been arrested and suspended multiple times. He was a problem

HHURRICANE
11-30-2009, 09:20 PM
HH, I agree with you usually. Butlike Keyshawn would say, COME ON MAN!!

The guy has been arrested and suspended multiple times. He was a problem

We knew he was a problem when we got him but when he got in trouble we released him and the Saints are using him to his potential.

We gave up a pick for this guy!

trapezeus
11-30-2009, 09:23 PM
they also have pierson prielou (sp?) and greer and our DC who sucked as a head coach. but it comes together in a different city.

we are
11-30-2009, 09:33 PM
The sack on Brady looked better than what we have now.

Maybe if he had a sack tonight.

Dr. Lecter
11-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Can you ever stop posting the same thread countless times?

Hargrove was not cut. They let him leave as a FA because he was too stupid to not get arrested and, at the time, had a warrant for his arrest in NYS. So if they had signed him, he would have been arrested the second he showed up at TC in Rochester.

You are wrong on this one. He is an average player and is not better than Schobel or Kelsay.

DraftBoy
11-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Can you ever stop posting the same thread countless times?

Hargrove was not cut. They let him leave as a FA because he was too stupid to not get arrested and, at the time, had a warrant for his arrest in NYS. So if they had signed him, he would have been arrested the second he showed up at TC in Rochester.

You are wrong on this one. He is an average player and is not better than Schobel or Kelsay.

But he could of prevented ACL injuries from happening!

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
11-30-2009, 10:02 PM

It's getting old.

Did you hear this from your source?

djjimkelly
11-30-2009, 10:04 PM

It's getting old.

see my post on sam aiken!

BillsWin
11-30-2009, 10:10 PM
I think we dropped him because he used roids and punched Rochester cops on a regular basis. But he was a fan favorite. I did like him as a player...

FlyingDutchman
11-30-2009, 10:35 PM

It's getting old.

wtf did he do in the game that was so damn great? cripes starting a thread like this youd think he had 3 sacks and a fumble. He wasnt half bad when he was here....the only thing getting old, is you

FlyingDutchman
11-30-2009, 10:36 PM
Honestly....you really just started a thread *****ing that we dont have anthony hargrove anymore for cripes sake....i mean seriously?

BuffaloBlitz83
11-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Hargrove's line 1 Tack. , 1 Ass. Tack, 1 PD

He only has 3 Sacks all year. Schobel has 6 without the prison record

Lexwhat
11-30-2009, 11:06 PM
Wow, some of you guys are really delusional. Have you even watched Hargrove play this year???? There's not a chance in hell you would downplay his performance if you actually watched the Saints.

The guy isn't a superstar, but he has played pretty damn good considering that many people once thought his NFL career was over. The guy belongs in the NFL, and he is no worse than 3rd on their DT depth chart.

With that being said, he may not have succeeded here in Buffalo even if he came back after his suspension. He probably needed a change of scenery, along with a new team and coaching staff, to be where he is now.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-30-2009, 11:11 PM
Wow, some of you guys are really delusional. Have you even watched Hargrove play this year???? There's not a chance in hell you would downplay his performance if you actually watched the Saints.

The guy isn't a superstar, but he has played pretty damn good considering that many people once thought his NFL career was over. The guy belongs in the NFL, and he is no worse than 3rd on their DT depth chart.

With that being said, he may not have succeeded here in Buffalo even if he came back after his suspension. He probably needed a change of scenery, along with a new team and coaching staff, to be where he is now.

He'll be in prison by camp next year. And he wouldn't start over Schobel or Kelsey. And I prefer to give time to a guy like Maybin that has tons of potential than to a guy that potentially will be killed in drive by like your homie Tupac and Biggie. Or maybe death row.

Lexwhat
11-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Hargrove's line 1 Tack. , 1 Ass. Tack, 1 PD

He only has 3 Sacks all year. Schobel has 6 without the prison record

Sorry, but this post is trash.

Hargrove is a DEFENSIVE TACKLE in New Orleans. This pretty much proves that you do not even watch him play, and are only copying his stats and making false statements.

But since you wanna make a stats comparison (although comparing statistics for defensive tackles is pretty dumb anyways):

Kyle Williams, for the season: 1 sack, 0 passed defended, 25 solo tackles.
Hargrove, for the season: 3 sacks, 2 passes defended, 22 solo tackles.

Try again.

Lexwhat
11-30-2009, 11:24 PM
He'll be in prison by camp next year. And he wouldn't start over Schobel or Kelsey. And I prefer to give time to a guy like Maybin that has tons of potential than to a guy that potentially will be killed in drive by like your homie Tupac and Biggie. Or maybe death row.

As far as Schobel or Kelsey goes, see above. Hargrove plays D-Tackle.

I'm not even going to comment on the 2pac/Biggie comment. I know you are trying to provoke me, but it's not going to work.

This is a discussion about NFL football, something you don't seem to know much about.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-30-2009, 11:27 PM
LOL

He'd be a DE in Buffalo. He started playing DT due to need in N.O. I watched the game tonight and I did not see him doing anything.

Lexwhat
12-01-2009, 12:02 AM
LOL

He'd be a DE in Buffalo. He started playing DT due to need in N.O. I watched the game tonight and I did not see him doing anything.

Your argument is weak. YOU'RE the one who was comparing his stats to Schobel, not me. What the hell is the point in comparing the stats of a DT somewhere else to a DE here? Now that I called you out, you wanna change the argument...

And who cares if he would play DE in Buffalo?

First of all, you are again misinformed -- Hargrove played BOTH DE and DT while he was a Bill.

Second, if you knew how to read, you would see my first post stating that he probably needed a change of scenery and a new coaching staff anyway, and that he wouldn't have been able to duplicate his success here the same way. But that doesn't mean he hasen't played well for the Saints, which is what you were trying to insinuate.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Your argument is weak. YOU'RE the one who was comparing his stats to Schobel, not me. What the hell is the point in comparing the stats of a DT somewhere else to a DE here? Now that I called you out, you wanna change the argument...

And who cares if he would play DE in Buffalo?

First of all, you are again misinformed -- Hargrove played BOTH DE and DT while he was a Bill.

Second, if you knew how to read, you would see my first post stating that he probably needed a change of scenery and a new coaching staff anyway, and that he wouldn't have been able to duplicate his success here the same way. But that doesn't mean he hasen't played well for the Saints, which is what you were trying to insinuate.

He hasn't played well enough to start Homie. He only spot starts. Hargrove and his immaturity and ghetto, thuggy behavior cost him his opportunity. If he was a Superstar, people give you chances to grow up. But a no talent guy like Hargrove who wil never be a starter in NFL again, not so much. He's a role player, for rotation use. Why waste your time on a clown like that with baggage. Only Studs with baggage are worthy a look.

And Hargrove has to go 3 FULL seasons without an arrest for me to say he grew up and all he needed was a scenario change.