PDA

View Full Version : Perry Fewell making a name for himself

patmoran2006
12-01-2009, 07:47 AM
One of the better Brian Galliford pieces I've ever read. It's really worth your 5 minutes

Fixing the real problem
Fans have fallen in love with the idea of Buffalo bringing in a big-name head coach to right the ship. I remain adamant that reeling in the biggest fish possible isn’t a sure-fire cure. Buffalo’s big issue has, and will remain, talent acquisition. Coaches coach players. Buffalo doesn’t have enough good players; the Bills’ single biggest need is in a front office voice to make final personnel decisions.

Before you marry yourself off to your “ideal candidate,” keep that in mind. Head Coach isn’t the biggest need area in Buffalo. The team should be looking at GM candidates, not talking about throwing tens of millions at head coaching candidates who will end up with too much power.

STORY (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/12/perry-fewell-making-a-name-for-himself/)

Throne Logic
12-01-2009, 08:03 AM
I totally agree with Brian. I feel some of that old pride returning when watching the past couple games. For the first time in a while, I'm really looking forward to the next game.