X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xXSpIkes5IXx
    • Mar 2006

An unbelievable thought

If Leodis McKelvin does not fumble in week 1 we are 5-6.

The Patriots are 6-5, and our division record would be 3-1, the pats would be 2-2 in the division with one game left against us.

The Jets and Dolphins both already have 2 division losses. They both would be 5-6

Is my logic correct in saying we would CONTROL OUR OWN DESTINY at this point in the season?

If we won out, we would be in the playoffs, period. We would have a 5-1 division record, thus a 10-6 record would get us in to the playoffs.

Unbelievable

HANG ON TO THE FOOTBALL
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: An unbelievable thought

The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by xXSpIkes5IXx

The Patriots are 6-5, and our division record would be 3-1, the pats would be 2-2 in the division with one game left against us.

The Jets and Dolphins both already have 2 division losses. They both would be 5-6

Is my logic correct in saying we would CONTROL OUR OWN DESTINY at this point in the season?

If we won out, we would be in the playoffs, period. We would have a 5-1 division record, thus a 10-6 record would get us in to the playoffs.

Unbelievable

HANG ON TO THE FOOTBALL

I thought we were in control of our own destiny in week 1 as well. Look how that turned out .

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

now ralph can see how damaging the DJ years have been. a mediocre team could have been in the playoff hunt if they just didn't piss games away week in and week out under jauron.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
          • Sep 2003

If we beat New England, we don't fire Jauron, and we lose to Miami this week.
          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

eh, playoffs are one thing, but nobody in the afce is good enough to win the SB.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
              • Nov 2005

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ron Burgundy
                If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.
                That would not shock me in your family.
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• mayotm
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by xXSpIkes5IXx

Unbelievable

HANG ON TO THE FOOTBALL
                  The Bills would have run the ball up the middle three times and punted if McKelvin didn't fumble. The Pats would have gotten the ball back with about a minute. What do you think would've happened?

Comment

• Billz_fan
                    • Jan 2003

As my old dad used to say

And if the dog hadn't stopped to sh-- he woulda caught the rabbit.
                    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                      • Sep 2003

Just goes to show that Jauron should have been shown the door last season. Unfortunately the idiots in the front office extended him. On the positive side his reign of idiocy may lead to the Bills splurging for their first big name head coach.

Comment

• DBrown77
                        Watching the Bills suck since 1999
                        • Mar 2005

I use this logic every year on the games we "should" have won.....

Comment

• ddaryl
                          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                          • Jan 2005

Lets take a look at this one a little deeper

The kickoff before McKelvin fumbled the game loser, he fumbled. But that time we recovered.

Because Jauron had the opportunity to get into the face of McKelvin before he takes that last kickoff and he has the opportunity to either bench him for that last kickoff to send a point, or he gives him a toungue lashing for not protecting the ball. If he at least gives McKelvin the face ot face talk McKelvin makes sure he holds the ball extra tight on that last kickoff.

IMO this incident once again demonstrated Jaurons lack of being a good HC. Here we are 12 weeks later and because Jauron does not deal with McKelvins loosey goosey kickoff habits during that game we are not 5-6 and we are not in a much better position to win the AFC East, and we can now take solace that jauron has been fired and we might get the big time changes many of us want
                          Last edited by ddaryl; 12-01-2009, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                            • Jul 2002

I'm glad we lost...Jauron is gone and it is better for this franchise.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

I wouldn't be surprised if we had won that game we would have won a couple other games we lost too. Week 1 was tragic for this team.

Comment

Working...
                              X