E-mail this guy for some serious portions of crow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

E-mail this guy for some serious portions of crow!

Forked from: Dont risk your money with this guys picks[/quote]

I want to thank cocamide for finding this gem.

E-mail this guy at mitch@sportschatplace.com and make him eat his words! Post your e-mail here.
    Last edited by The King; 12-01-2009, 04:04 PM.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The King
    • Jun 2004

Re: E-mail this guy for some serious portions of crow!

The Bills wont win a game the rest of the year huh?

By the Way Ryan Fitzpatrick is only our second starter at QB.... Roscoe Parrish has been inactive for about 5 weeks and Dick Jauron has already been fired. Your team got served by Perry Fewell Interim Head Coach....

The only bet I would take from you is that you're not remotely qualified to make NFL picks.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• SpillerThrills
      • Oct 2005

we've been through 3 or 4 QB's this season???? Roscoe Parrish is one of our top recievers??? our coach is a dead man walking???? who is this tool????
      2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
      2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
      2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
      2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

He wrote me back!!!!

for some reason the text of your email got distorted...
        are you trying to tell me your mother is a crack whore? I guess I already knew that but thanks for telling me again
        It was all

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

you got pwned by an assclown Bedard!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

I've heard better football prognostications from my mentally disabled aunt, and she doesn't watch football. She picks the teams with the "cutest" colors. Even she told me you are douche, hack, and not to bet money on your picks. Seriously, you should have a website on which you tell people to bet AGAINST your picks in order to make money. Nice call on the Dolphins too. You should probably try some research on the teams you are talking about. Another tip: don't do your broadcasts while you are hammered. You talk like you had just drank a bottle of jaager and sucked 40 ****s in a row. I know this because it's what your mother sounds like on the phone.

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

I'm looking forward to his reply to you F_L
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• cocamide
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by MBBedard
                He wrote me back!!!!
                Is that really what he wrote you? Haha, what dick.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                  Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                  • Jun 2005

Good picks jackass. I wouldnt bet my daughters piggy bank on your crap picks. Were you drunk during that video?? That would be your only excuse. Buffalo went through 3 or 4 QBs this year?? Really??? You need to get you F'N facts str8 when talking ****. He is the 2nd QB! They found a way to use those awesome WRs against that *** team in teal didnt they. What is the Parcell Mold??? Give up 24 points in the 4th quarter?? OR letting a pothead throw the football in the endzone?? Good call on your picks moron

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                    you got pwned by an assclown Bedard!
                    Really? In that case Ill have to own him back.

I can understand your difficulty reading being that you're a dolphins season ticket holder... come to think of it this all makes perfect sense. You clearly like pissing money away...

My bet for this week is that you will probably being going to bed alone. But dont worry that nice bottle of merlot should ease the pain.
                    Last edited by The King; 12-01-2009, 05:29 PM.
                    It was all

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                      • Jun 2005

He responded to mine LOL. Very creative....

go **** yourself

Comment

• elltrain22
                        • Sep 2003

Since your probably still hammered, I'll try to make this easy for you to understand...

1. Your a total ***clown

2. your Dolphins hat is probably the stupidest hat I've ever seen, and its too big for your head

3. your a total idiot, who absolutely knows jack**** about football

4. nice research on this pick, do you even know how stupid you made yourself sound?

5. **** your stupid 1985 Dan Queerino jersey

6. **** the MF'ing Dolphins

7. Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Mike in Syracuse
                          • Jul 2002

LOL,

Here's the response I got:
                          "no Mike, you can't suck my ****. thanks for being a fan"

Comment

• hydro
                            • Oct 2005

Subject - Unqualified

Definition - A douchebag with a camera who likes to believe he knows what the hell he is talking about in regards to any NFL team but his gay sharks.

Might want to try and get your facts straight next time when you are talking about the Bills. Fitzpatrick isn't our 3rd or 4th QB, he is our back-up. Roscoe Parrish is nothing more than a PR/KR guy and will never be a "threat" at WR. Next time you want to make a prediction about a sporting event, try the WNBA.
                            BERNIAC!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

this was his response to my above email

sorry Adam, no matter how much you beg, I WILL NOT have sex with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X