PDA

View Full Version : Send Marv Levy a postcard.

billistic
12-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Marv,

Thanks for installing Dick Jauron and then quitting. Hope you turned a quick profit like with your insipid books.

Glad you're not here.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-01-2009, 05:16 PM
:lol:

billistic
12-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Marv,

Please sign this picture of you and send it back to me.

Thanks, oh wise one! Luv ya...

http://images-2.redbubble.net/img/art/border:blackwithdetail/product:laminated-print/size:small/view:preview/2763604-2-white-buffalo.jpg

Typ0
12-01-2009, 05:45 PM
It's not Levy's fault he wasn't the right guy for the job. He didn't even want it.

billistic
12-01-2009, 05:54 PM
It's not Levy's fault he wasn't the right guy for the job. He didn't even want it.

Marv Levy, 3rd from right, in Ralph Wilson's detention center, outskirts of Detroit:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/images-2/Guantanamo-Bay-prisoners.jpg

OpIv37
12-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Marv Levy, 3rd from right, in Ralph Wilson's detention center, outskirts of Detroit:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/images-2/Guantanamo-Bay-prisoners.jpg

that's not Detroit. If it was, you'd see tire fires and street gangs in the background.

billistic
12-01-2009, 07:18 PM
that's not Detroit. If it was, you'd see tire fires and street gangs in the background.http://science.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/64855/grandma%20smoking_qjpreviewth.jpg

Let me zoom in a little on Marv:

ParanoidAndroid
12-02-2009, 10:12 AM
This thread is just awful. It's juvenile, simplistic, tasteless and just plain not funny.

NorthCarBills
12-02-2009, 10:21 AM
This thread is just awful. It's juvenile, simplistic, tasteless and just plain not funny.

Agree. While Marv has made some desperate pro-Jauron comments lately and certainly didnt do well as GM, this thread is in very poor taste.

Typ0
12-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Agree. While Marv has made some desperate pro-Jauron comments lately and certainly didnt do well as GM, this thread is in very poor taste.

Really? He's not desparate at all. He's stating what he believes. And this week the team played decent for one game and people act like PF has exposed DJ or something which is stupid. They played well for DJ at times too and not so well at others. One good game under a new coach and people start making all kinds of crap up. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if last week was the superbowl for the players and the bottom fell out and they stink up the place for the rest of the season. That's the kind of player mentality we have and now apparently TO is making the personnel decisions so that's really going to help.

NorthCarBills
12-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Really? He's not desparate at all. He's stating what he believes. And this week the team played decent for one game and people act like PF has exposed DJ or something which is stupid. They played well for DJ at times too and not so well at others. One good game under a new coach and people start making all kinds of crap up. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if last week was the superbowl for the players and the bottom fell out and they stink up the place for the rest of the season. That's the kind of player mentality we have and now apparently TO is making the personnel decisions so that's really going to help.

Thanks and I probably should not have used the word "desperate."

But my comment didnt really relate to most of your post (i.e. statements made after your first sentence). I am very much pro-change at all levels of this organization.

Jan Reimers
12-02-2009, 11:48 AM
While Marv was pretty much a failure as our GM, and is overly loyal to Jauron, he is still a gentleman and a class act. He deseves better than this thread.

Typ0
12-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Thanks and I probably should not have used the word "desperate."

But my comment didnt really relate to most of your post (i.e. statements made after your first sentence). I am very much pro-change at all levels of this organization.

No? Do you think the knee jerk "what have you done for me lately" fan attitude had something to do with the root motivation for this post? Kinda sounds like an angry fan lashing out to me!

ParanoidAndroid
12-02-2009, 03:27 PM
While Marv was pretty much a failure as our GM, and is overly loyal to Jauron, he is still a gentleman and a class act. He deseves better than this thread.

Precisely.

Buckets
12-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Marv:

Thanks for the glory years! Those were the best years of Bills football. Granted we didn't win the big one but for those 5 or 6 years but we were the team everyone was trying to knock off the best of the league. Unfortunately some of our younger fans don't remember your contributions to this organization. It's a shame that all your talents and efforts were waisted on these Buffalo fans that now mock you.

Thanks again

billistic
12-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Sorry, that's true. Thanks Marv. You are a class act:

http://elegantboredom.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/c8ffe34787f50a19_landing.jpg

...now, what about being a general manager of an NFL football team?