• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billistic
    Veteran Zoner
    • Nov 2009

Send Marv Levy a postcard.

Marv,

Thanks for installing Dick Jauron and then quitting. Hope you turned a quick profit like with your insipid books.

Glad you're not here.
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Re: Send Marv Levy a postcard.

Comment

• billistic
      Veteran Zoner
      • Nov 2009

Marv,

Please sign this picture of you and send it back to me.

Thanks, oh wise one! Luv ya...

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

It's not Levy's fault he wasn't the right guy for the job. He didn't even want it.

Comment

• billistic
          Veteran Zoner
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Typ0
          It's not Levy's fault he wasn't the right guy for the job. He didn't even want it.
          Marv Levy, 3rd from right, in Ralph Wilson's detention center, outskirts of Detroit:

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by billistic
            Marv Levy, 3rd from right, in Ralph Wilson's detention center, outskirts of Detroit:

that's not Detroit. If it was, you'd see tire fires and street gangs in the background.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• billistic
              Veteran Zoner
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by OpIv37
              that's not Detroit. If it was, you'd see tire fires and street gangs in the background.

Let me zoom in a little on Marv:

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

This thread is just awful. It's juvenile, simplistic, tasteless and just plain not funny.

Comment

• NorthCarBills
                  • Jan 2006

Originally posted by andyxc71
                  This thread is just awful. It's juvenile, simplistic, tasteless and just plain not funny.
                  Agree. While Marv has made some desperate pro-Jauron comments lately and certainly didnt do well as GM, this thread is in very poor taste.

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NorthCarBills
                    Agree. While Marv has made some desperate pro-Jauron comments lately and certainly didnt do well as GM, this thread is in very poor taste.

Really? He's not desparate at all. He's stating what he believes. And this week the team played decent for one game and people act like PF has exposed DJ or something which is stupid. They played well for DJ at times too and not so well at others. One good game under a new coach and people start making all kinds of crap up. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if last week was the superbowl for the players and the bottom fell out and they stink up the place for the rest of the season. That's the kind of player mentality we have and now apparently TO is making the personnel decisions so that's really going to help.

Comment

• NorthCarBills
                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Typ0
                      Really? He's not desparate at all. He's stating what he believes. And this week the team played decent for one game and people act like PF has exposed DJ or something which is stupid. They played well for DJ at times too and not so well at others. One good game under a new coach and people start making all kinds of crap up. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if last week was the superbowl for the players and the bottom fell out and they stink up the place for the rest of the season. That's the kind of player mentality we have and now apparently TO is making the personnel decisions so that's really going to help.
                      Thanks and I probably should not have used the word "desperate."

But my comment didnt really relate to most of your post (i.e. statements made after your first sentence). I am very much pro-change at all levels of this organization.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

While Marv was pretty much a failure as our GM, and is overly loyal to Jauron, he is still a gentleman and a class act. He deseves better than this thread.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NorthCarBills
                          Thanks and I probably should not have used the word "desperate."

But my comment didnt really relate to most of your post (i.e. statements made after your first sentence). I am very much pro-change at all levels of this organization.

No? Do you think the knee jerk "what have you done for me lately" fan attitude had something to do with the root motivation for this post? Kinda sounds like an angry fan lashing out to me!

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            While Marv was pretty much a failure as our GM, and is overly loyal to Jauron, he is still a gentleman and a class act. He deseves better than this thread.
                            Precisely.

Comment

• Buckets
                              • Jun 2003

Marv:

Thanks for the glory years! Those were the best years of Bills football. Granted we didn't win the big one but for those 5 or 6 years but we were the team everyone was trying to knock off the best of the league. Unfortunately some of our younger fans don't remember your contributions to this organization. It's a shame that all your talents and efforts were waisted on these Buffalo fans that now mock you.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                              X