PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
12-02-2009, 10:13 AM
This week's installment of OFV:

Is there a better way to kick off a holiday season than having the Bills run up the score on the Dolphins? We saw a real, honest-to-god, NFL team play in the Bills pajamas on Sunday, and it was glorious.

Yes, I am one of the people who think that the 2009 Bills team is like a crack addict. They need to hit rock bottom and ask for help themselves before anything will change. I want the losses not so much for the draft pick as much as it is a clear signal that the front office needs to change. Yes, a real scouting department and a qualified, proven coach with a game plan need to be brought in. Hitting rock bottom means that “continuity” and status quo will be thrown out.

As much as that is what the team needs, I can’t help but root for the Bills on Sundays. I really want to be on the Fewell bandwagon and shout, “he is a stud!” Afterall, what Buffalo fan doesn’t love a good underdog story? Isn’t there just a small part of you that wants to see Fewell become the next Marv Levy?

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2009/12/02/one_fans_view_fewellecoyote.php)

trapezeus
12-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Next stop for OFV is getting a Logo made :-)

northernbillfan
12-02-2009, 11:55 AM
:up:

northernbillfan
12-02-2009, 12:57 PM
I have to disagree on your TOP comment about the Bills. The Dolphins have shown many times this season that they can control the clock and take huge chunks of time off the game. In the MNF game in which the Colts came from behind with a quick last minute drive the Fish had the ball almost 45 minutes and still managed to lose the game.

trapezeus
12-02-2009, 01:46 PM
I have to disagree on your TOP comment about the Bills. The Dolphins have shown many times this season that they can control the clock and take huge chunks of time off the game. In the MNF game in which the Colts came from behind with a quick last minute drive the Fish had the ball almost 45 minutes and still managed to lose the game.

right which makes it amazing that the bills only lost by 2 minutes. the bills usually get blown out of the water in TOP, yet they responded to the 3rd quarter dolphin TD drive with a drive of their own that milked the clock. it was just so different to see the bills offense go toe to toe with long drives when needed.

northernbillfan
12-02-2009, 02:11 PM
right which makes it amazing that the bills only lost by 2 minutes. the bills usually get blown out of the water in TOP, yet they responded to the 3rd quarter dolphin TD drive with a drive of their own that milked the clock. it was just so different to see the bills offense go toe to toe with long drives when needed.When you say it like that, it is amazing.

shelby
12-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Kevin, i think your avatar would be a perfect logo for OFV.

:D

Great read as always!

trapezeus
12-02-2009, 02:17 PM
it was a mad bomber creation. i'll have to ask him for his permission. but what happen if jax was the bottom and we are now on the rise?

shelby
12-02-2009, 02:19 PM
:scratch:....good point.....