PDA

View Full Version : AFC East record

bo-flex
05-31-2003, 09:03 PM
Now we all know that the bills only won 2 games against the AFC East last year (Both to Miami). With the new additions to the team, are the bills going undefeated in the AFC East next year? I think they are going to go 4-2. Losing to the patriots and the jets once.

HenryRules
05-31-2003, 10:06 PM
I think 3-3 ... IMO, everyone in our division is just about equal with us in talent.

WCoastFin
05-31-2003, 10:10 PM
I think the Bills will go 2-4 in the AFCE.

Kicker22705
05-31-2003, 10:20 PM
I dunno why alot of people thinks miami is another sweep this year. Just because we are better this year than last year doesn't mean we will beat them this year. We played them without Fielder twice, and no matter how much we disrepect Fielder, he's 4-0 against us. Lucus handed us the first game, the second game was absolutely wild. whens the last time a team almost gave up 300 yards on the ground in a blizzard game and still won?

New England is also not an automatic sweet against us. They are horrible against the run and we ran at will with Henry against them. If stop putting the game on entirely Drew's shoulders but rather Henry's legs, we have a legitiment shot at beating them. New England has done little to upgrade their run defense. the biggest upgrade they might have done to stop the run is switch to the 3-4 defense. Colvin is a passrusher and Harrison is a downgrade.