PDA

View Full Version : Do Or Die For Bills & Jets In Toronto

patmoran2006
12-03-2009, 07:45 AM
The Buffalo Bills and New York Jets clash tonight in what amounts to a do-or-die AFC East battle for both teams. The game is being played in Toronto and if last year’s event is any indication, the Bills represent the “home” team in what essentially amounts to a neutral site.

Instead of the traditional “Are you ready for some football?” question, for our Canadian fiends lets queue the “THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKIN’ ABOOOOOT!!!!!”

Neither team has a winning record. The Jets enter at 5-6 while Buffalo is 4-7. Shockingly this is still a big game. If the Bills can win their third straight divisional contest, they’re actually very much alive in the divisional race, especially if Miami wins at home against New England Sunday. If both happen, the Bills would be within a game of Miami and two of New England, and they play the Patriots at home in three weeks on December 20.

MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/12/do-or-die-for-bills-jets-in-toronto/)

patmoran2006
12-03-2009, 09:16 AM
*UPDATE* I just been told by someone in Toronto covering the game (Im not in Toronto today) that both Hardy and Johnson are expected to be inactive again.

HHURRICANE
12-03-2009, 09:24 AM
*UPDATE* I just been told by someone in Toronto covering the game (Im not in Toronto today) that both Hardy and Johnson are expected to be inactive again.

Again, a real HC prevents this scenario from happening with Hardy.

patmoran2006
12-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Again, a real HC prevents this scenario from happening with Hardy.
A head coach that's literally coaching for his job isn't worried about young players and the future, and is going to put out the 45 players he thinks gives him the best chance to win TONIGHT.

If Fewell was locked into a contract and/or had been coach when we drafted Hardy I'd *****. But he wasn't, and he has no obligation to Hardy or anyone else, dont care if they are first or seventh rounder. .It wasnt done under his eye.

Same with Lynch. 12th overall pick and Fewell benched him.

RockStar36
12-03-2009, 09:29 AM
You dress the players that give your team the best chance to win at the current time. Dressing Hardy would do nothing for the team, considering the current depth at WR right now. So really, who cares?

SabreEleven
12-03-2009, 09:31 AM
The next 5 games are do or die for the Bills. We are still very much in the running for 7-9

patmoran2006
12-03-2009, 10:10 AM
The next 5 games are do or die for the Bills. We are still very much in the running for 7-9'
It's our rite of passage!

thenry20
12-03-2009, 03:48 PM
LOL. I think 8-8 is still within our grasp; I wouldn't complain if we won out the rest of the way however.