X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k-oneputt
    • Jun 2009

McCargo & Youboty

What is the problem with thsese two ? They are ALWAYS injured. Or is it they can't play with any pain ? Or maybe they are just not cut for the NFL. both listed as out for tonight. Calf and ankle injuries. Really, who misses games with a calf injury ?
    Two more Bills draft busts. Did the scouting dept. even look into the mental background of these soft players ? We know they didn't with Baby Mike Williams. We must have more premium pick busts then anyone in the league the last ten years.
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: McCargo & Youboty

Mccargo and Youboty sounds like an awful 80's buddy cop flick.

"McCargo, get over here, you gotta see this."
    "Yeah, i can't. my toes hurt. perhaps in two weeks I'll be available"

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

lol
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

I heard they got injured while sleeping awkwardly.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

on TO's couch?
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Block "O"
            lowering the bar with every post
            • Sep 2008

Youboty doesn't seem to have the build for the NFL. He has turned into a pretty nice tackler but he cannot stay on the field to save his life. I don't know what McCargo's deal is.

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

the deal is 2 more busts for the Modrak regime
              McCargo is unbelievable that he is even on our roster, what team trades someone then takes him back to try and sell thru media brainwash that he turned over a new leaf with Bob Sanders my god McCargo is everything wrong with our front office in a nutshell
              Youboty is a injury prone player who shouldnt have made the roster either Lankster should have been active all yr after his preseason

Such a Joke
              yet we scarfice depth at other postitions to keep these guys on the roster
              ****ing sad
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Block "O"
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                the deal is 2 more busts for the Modrak regime
                McCargo is unbelievable that he is even on our roster, what team trades someone then takes him back to try and sell thru media brainwash that he turned over a new leaf with Bob Sanders my god McCargo is everything wrong with our front office in a nutshell
                Youboty is a injury prone player who shouldnt have made the roster either Lankster should have been active all yr after his preseason

Such a Joke
                yet we scarfice depth at other postitions to keep these guys on the roster
                ****ing sad
                McCargo maybe because we traded up into the 1st but a 3rd rounder is a bust??? Since when?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                  Pinkerton's son
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Block "O"
                  McCargo maybe because we traded up into the 1st but a 3rd rounder is a bust??? Since when?
                  sorry dude there's no "maybe" about McCargo, hes a walking breathing example of the word "bust"

Comment

• bigbub2352
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Block "O"
                    since u drafted him in the 3rd round and he hasnt contributed anything but being hurt to the team makes him a waste of a pick or bust
                    add Chris Ellis to that list as well
                    3rd draft picks are ur top 100 players in the draft we struck out 2 of the last 4 yrs on them
                    Bust!
                    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

since u drafted him in the 3rd round and he hasnt contributed anything but being hurt to the team makes him a waste of a pick or bust
                      3rd draft picks are ur top 100 players in the draft we struck out 2 of the last 4 yrs on them
                      Bust!
                      actually 3 of 4. Edwards falls into that bust category as well. he can't stay healthy, his play continued to slide and this is where we are.

Comment

• k-oneputt
                        • Jun 2009

This team likes drafting players with injury histories in college, for some reason. Go back and look at their picks and injuries.
                        OTOMH:
                        MaGahee, McCargo, Edwards, Evans, some Iowa o-lineman I can't remember, Poz and I'm sure there are some I'm missing.
                        Then you have the group of soft/pu*** players: Williams, McCargo, Youboty.
                        Feel free to add. And can anyone wonder why this team has sucked ?
                        You can throw in the soft head coaches also.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by k-oneputt
                          This team likes drafting players with injury histories in college, for some reason. Go back and look at their picks and injuries.
                          OTOMH:
                          MaGahee, McCargo, Edwards, Evans, some Iowa o-lineman I can't remember, Poz and I'm sure there are some I'm missing.
                          Then you have the group of soft/pu*** players: Williams, McCargo, Youboty.
                          Feel free to add. And can anyone wonder why this team has sucked ?
                          You can throw in the soft head coaches also.
                          Brad Butler was injury prone in college
                          Ben Sobieski was injured coming out of college as well Iowa Olineman like u said
                          Jonas Jennings ad to the list
                          Tim Euhus was also injured prone in college as well
                          Dwayne Wright and Poz both had injuries in college as well
                          i know the draft is a crapshoot but how about a little due dillagence
                          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Block "O"
                            • Sep 2008

Bust!
                            Classic misunderstanding of the term bust. Yes those players haven't worked out but a 'bust' is the ultimate failure and you're talking about top picks when you say bust. Guys like Reggie Bush and Ryan Leaf are the ones who fit in that category, not 3rd round picks. Busts are high profile players. Like Aaron Maybin is heading down the road of bust status...obviously not there yet though.
                            Last edited by Block "O"; 12-03-2009, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• billistic
                              Veteran Zoner
                              • Nov 2009

They've been to the Pro Bowl every year since Marv drafted them.

Costs them plenty for the airplane tickets, seats, and the hotel room, but Ralph pays. They are taking Jimmy Hardly along this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X