• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Delhome(sp) injured

Could Matt Moore be another Fitz and start leading the 4-7 Panthers? JD hurt his throwing hand and has his index & middle finger taped together. Moore has been practicing with the starters. Next up, Tampa Bay. (Not that it's hard to beat them)
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • life of faith
    Senior Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Re: Delhome(sp) injured

He couldn't possibly due any worse then what Jake has all season. I may have to pick up Moore on my fantasy team. is Delhomme out this week??

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Not positive, but it looks like he is out.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

that's good news. if moore can be mildly capable, the panthers have a shot at being decent. which means john fox stays, which means cowher is still in play.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
          Could Matt Moore be another Fitz and start leading the 4-7 Panthers? JD hurt his throwing hand and has his index & middle finger taped together. Moore has been practicing with the starters. Next up, Tampa Bay. (Not that it's hard to beat them)
          Umm, you do realize that Fitz has been mediocre...right? Just asking...

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

Delhomme's brain has been injured all season.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
              Umm, you do realize that Fitz has been mediocre...right? Just asking...
              ummm, maybe you just missed the point. Trent was not "leading" his team.

Comment

Working...
              X