PDA

View Full Version : Hardy a likely scratch, Parrish to return punts

patmoran2006
12-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Looks like Hardy fans will be waiting another week, from what I hear anyway.

LINK (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/12/hardy-a-likely-scratch-parrish-to-return-punts/)

streetkings01
12-03-2009, 09:58 AM
He's quickly becoming Chad Jackson II

bigbub2352
12-03-2009, 10:01 AM
Why would u activate him? we had 6 WRs on the roster already if he wasnt ready or couldnt break the lineup then we just cut our RB depth for no reason
these type moves are what plague the Bills

We have 2 RBs and 2 TEs what NFL team goes into a real game with that kinda depth?
yet we got 6 CBs 6 safties and 7 WRs
no depth at Oline, LBer, TE, RB seriously
makes no sense at all

patmoran2006
12-03-2009, 10:01 AM
Let me say this (couldnt in post, its not about my opinion there)

I dont blame Fewell. . He is coaching for his job, he doesnt care about developing prospects right now. Hardy is rusty, at best

justasportsfan
12-03-2009, 10:02 AM
I believe that Fewell will put in whoever is making plays at practice like he did with Jackson vs. Lynch regardless of where you were drafted. This leads me to believe Hardy isn't ready.

patmoran2006
12-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Why would u activate him? we had 6 WRs on the roster already if he wasnt ready or couldnt break the lineup then we just cut our RB depth for no reason
these type moves are what plague the Bills

We have 2 WRs and 2 TEs what NFL team goes into a real game with that kinda depth?
yet we got 6 CBs 6 safties and 7 WRs
no depth at Oline, LBer, TE, RB seriously
makes no sense at all

I think you meant 2 RB and 2 TE..

But yeah I agree. We did a very poor job of roster management in camp and in the regular season. I dont know of any team in NFL history that has carried 2 HB's and 2 TE's for a game in consecutive weeks.

k-oneputt
12-03-2009, 10:06 AM
I can't believe Hardy can't give you as much as J. Reed does every week. Which is nothing except maybe a catch or two for ten yds.
Try Evans in the slot with Hardy and Owens outside. It might free up Evans some.

Michael82
12-03-2009, 10:08 AM
Thanks for using another one of my photos, pat. But what happened with giving me credit for them?

patmoran2006
12-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Thanks for using another one of my photos, pat. But what happened with giving me credit for them?

Dude I've emailed you twice! I need you to find some photo caption program for me where I can caption INSIDE the photo on the lower right. Wordpress won't let me it destroys the entire aligment.

Email me at my site address.

Michael82
12-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Dude I've emailed you twice! I need you to find some photo caption program for me where I can caption INSIDE the photo on the lower right. Wordpress won't let me it destroys the entire aligment.

Email me at my site address.

I never got your emails. Did you sent it to my Gmail account? I use Irfanview and it puts a wordmark right on the photo.

justasportsfan
12-03-2009, 10:15 AM
it should read Photo by: Michael Thomas billszone.com

Block "O"
12-03-2009, 10:18 AM
where is stevie johnson?

casdhf
12-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Parrish is due for a big (positive) play. Lets hope it happens this week.

RockStar36
12-03-2009, 10:30 AM
I can't believe Hardy can't give you as much as J. Reed does every week. Which is nothing except maybe a catch or two for ten yds.
Try Evans in the slot with Hardy and Owens outside. It might free up Evans some.

I'm sure there is more to it than what you see on TV.

For one, Reed does more than the stats show. For two, we have no idea how Hardy has looked in practice. If it's anything like last year, I have zero issues with him not playing right now.

methos4ever
12-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Pat is that your opinion he's a healthy scratch or your source? I thought the past few weeks he had been a scratch because of (amongst other things) a groin injury and this would be the first week of being a healthy scratch?

bigbub2352
12-03-2009, 10:40 AM
I think you meant 2 RB and 2 TE..

But yeah I agree. We did a very poor job of roster management in camp and in the regular season. I dont know of any team in NFL history that has carried 2 HB's and 2 TE's for a game in consecutive weeks.
yep sorry that is what i ment
its like they are not even trying
unreal

trapezeus
12-03-2009, 10:48 AM
where is stevie johnson?

i'm guessing fewell wasn't particularly excited by his in meeting tweet.

patmoran2006
12-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Pat is that your opinion he's a healthy scratch or your source? I thought the past few weeks he had been a scratch because of (amongst other things) a groin injury and this would be the first week of being a healthy scratch?
source.
And Hardy has been practicing 100% for nearly three weeks.

Just note, nothing is official until they release the list, about 90 minutes before kickoff. Its not uncommon for things to come up.

And the Bills are still dicey on McGee and Byrd, so that can change something too..

Though to be honest (and this point is just my opinion)I think Johnson would dress before Hardy anyway

k-oneputt
12-03-2009, 10:57 AM
I'm sure there is more to it than what you see on TV.

For one, Reed does more than the stats show. For two, we have no idea how Hardy has looked in practice. If it's anything like last year, I have zero issues with him not playing right now.

Yeah, yeah I know he's a good blocker. Whatever. How about getting open and catching a few passes.
He won't be on this team next year either.

Michael82
12-03-2009, 11:05 AM
Hey pat....your pm box is full. I sent you an email showing you how to caption the photos.

mybills
12-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Parrish is due for a big (positive) play. Lets hope it happens this week.
Yeah, hopefully! :up: It makes me nervous when they have FJ returning kicks, though. :ill:

methos4ever
12-03-2009, 11:14 AM
source.
And Hardy has been practicing 100% for nearly three weeks.

Just note, nothing is official until they release the list, about 90 minutes before kickoff. Its not uncommon for things to come up.

And the Bills are still dicey on McGee and Byrd, so that can change something too..

Though to be honest (and this point is just my opinion)I think Johnson would dress before Hardy anyway
Gotcha. Thanks much!

Dr. Pepper
12-03-2009, 01:08 PM
bust.

Mahdi
12-03-2009, 01:16 PM
I dont get why Parrish is still returning punts. He almost fumbled the game away last week and he keeps making the wrong decisions between fielding and fair-catching.

Parrish is a waste of a spot. Hardy is at least a redzone threat.