PDA

View Full Version : Next Step for Fewell

IAG
12-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Another win in the division is going to happen tonight. Another step in the direction of Perry becoming Buffalo's head coach.

trapezeus
12-03-2009, 03:08 PM
thanks ,Perry, for swinging by and self-promoting yourself before the game. who knew you'd have time for this?

BuffaloBlitz83
12-03-2009, 03:08 PM
LOL

Novacane
12-03-2009, 10:19 PM
what happened IAG? Whatever it was I'm sure it wasn't Fewells fault :rolleyes:

BuffaloBlitz83
12-03-2009, 10:20 PM
It's AIG

Nighthawk
12-03-2009, 10:22 PM
This is what he is...mediocre...nothing is any different from Jauron besides he actually shows emotion. It's amazing how caught up some people can get after just one victory and lose complete understanding of what needs to be done for this franchise to move forward.

BillsWin
12-03-2009, 10:24 PM
:lolpoint: IAG

:monkeyp: Fewell as head coach

SeatownBillsFan21
12-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Another win in the division is going to happen tonight. Another step in the direction of Perry becoming Buffalo's head coach.
Well if you started this thread every week you might get one right I dont want his guy as our head coach and will go as far as saying i dont want him on this team at all. these kind of coaches are a dime a dozen in the NFL so please stop.

Dying_-2-_Live
12-03-2009, 10:28 PM
This is what he is...mediocre...nothing is any different from Jauron besides he actually shows emotion. It's amazing how caught up some people can get after just one victory and lose complete understanding of what needs to be done for this franchise to move forward.
You are completely right.
This team needs (in this order) : A New "proven" coach, A new top tier QB, someone to anchor the D-line, atleast 2-3 O-lineman that know what the hell they are doing, and finally a kick in the A$$

Nighthawk
12-03-2009, 10:28 PM
You are completely right.
This team needs (in this order) : A New "proven" coach, A new top tier QB, someone to anchor the D-line, atleast 2-3 O-lineman that know what the hell they are doing, and finally a kick in the A$$

Don't forget that they need an overhaul of the football department!

raphael120
12-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey AIG

Go **** yourself.

Dying_-2-_Live
12-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Don't forget that they need an overhaul of the football department!
Ahhh, so many issues that I forgot one of the biggies. John Guy and Tom Modrak need to be sent packing this christmas season

Boomstick
12-03-2009, 10:31 PM
Priority her eneeds to be the new top tier coach... then some damn lineman, as this line is the worst ive ever seen, and even when they were healthy they sucked as a unit. But what we need before we get those lineman is someone who can evaluate talent. Get both lines fixed, then the rest falls into place.

trapezeus
12-03-2009, 10:32 PM
guys, IAG is perry. it's going to take him at least 3 hours to get back from the game before he can come on here and try to push his resume.

BillsWin
12-03-2009, 10:33 PM
All I want for Christmas is Sam Bradford, a good GM, Mike Shanahan or Bill Cowher, a healthy o-line with a good left tackle and the Bills to stop building us fans up to break us back down.

Nighthawk
12-03-2009, 10:35 PM
All I want for Christmas is Sam Bradford, a good GM, Mike Shanahan or Bill Cowher, a healthy o-line with a good left tackle and the Bills to stop building us fans up to break us back down.

When did they build us up? If you were fooled by one win into thinking that Fewell was the answer, then that's your fault...not the Bills.

Dying_-2-_Live
12-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Theres nothing i would enjoy more than to see this team get Cowher and draft Bradford.. Id personally send ralph a check to cover a small chunk of that cost... doesnt matter, just want it to happen

BillsWin
12-03-2009, 10:39 PM
When did they build us up? If you were fooled by one win into thinking that Fewell was the answer, then that's your fault...not the Bills.

Nope. They build me up every offseason, then put the same crap on the field over and over again.

Every year I tell myself it will be different.

But nothing has really changed.

Behind the smoke and mirrors of an offense loaded with weapons, and a defense that seems to have some potential for playing above their talent level lies a disgusting excuse for a franchise that in no way shape or form knows how to win.

Nighthawk
12-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Nope. They build me up every offseason, then put the same crap on the field over and over again.

Every year I tell myself it will be different.

But nothing has really changed.

Behind the smoke and mirrors of an offense loaded with weapons, and a defense that seems to have some potential for playing above their talent level lies a disgusting excuse for a franchise that in no way shape or form knows how to win.

Good coaches will make it better...good personnel men will make it better...this is what needs to be done. Once that happens, then we will, indeed, have HOPE!

BillsWin
12-03-2009, 10:42 PM
I thought you'd know me better than that Nighthawk. I wasn't excited after the Dolphins win and jumping Fewell's jock like some posters.

That in no way "built me up".

Novacane
12-03-2009, 10:43 PM
IAG should be posting his defense shortly. He just finished his press conference. :snicker:

BillsWin
12-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Good coaches will make it better...good personnel men will make it better...this is what needs to be done. Once that happens, then we will, indeed, have HOPE!

We always have hope. Every offseason brings hope. May this year be different! :cheers: