PDA

View Full Version : I am fired up for the game tonight....

THATHURMANATOR
12-03-2009, 03:20 PM
I wish I was going to be there but it is for the best for all parties involved that I am not...

BuffaloBlitz83
12-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Why, did you do something?

Iehoshua
12-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Do not support the Bills monetarily when they play in Canada!
:up:

HAMMER
12-03-2009, 03:47 PM
It's such a shame it isn't in Buffalo, we have no home field advantage in Canadia.

THATHURMANATOR
12-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Why, did you do something?
I would do something like start a riot or a brawl when some snobby Torontonian gave me crap or was routing against the Bills.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-03-2009, 03:58 PM
I would do something like start a riot or a brawl when some snobby Torontonian gave me crap or was routing against the Bills.

Are the majority of Toronto fans, prior Bills fans before the Bills began playing 1 game there. Or are they new fans. More NFL fans.

The last buffalo fan
12-03-2009, 04:05 PM

:hi5: you are way too much to handle, Sir! :drunks:

The King
12-03-2009, 04:07 PM
I too am fired up! Jules and I are makin wings!

Typ0
12-03-2009, 04:15 PM
It's such a shame it isn't in Buffalo, we have no home field advantage in Canadia.

Preparing your excuses?

HAMMER
12-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Preparing your excuses?
My excuses for what? I am a fan not a player, I don't need to make any excuses.

Dr. Pepper
12-03-2009, 04:17 PM
IM FIRED UP TOO! even though fewell may not be the answer, he's rejuvinated my interest in the team and ill be rooting for them/him... screw a higher draft pick, JUST WIN!!! the gf is coming over, little does she know ill be glued to the tv and my dundee festival ale!

Typ0
12-03-2009, 04:21 PM
My excuses for what? I am a fan not a player, I don't need to make any excuses.

aren't you one of the people who have backed themselves into a corner about PF? Claiming he is a great motivator after the team looks decent one week is exactly what that does. Miami was just that bad last week they made us look good. Maybe it will happen again tonight but I have my reservations. If it does you have to start up the excuse machine so you don't have to admit how wrong you were.

The last buffalo fan
Negras Modelos are now on the freezer!!! :beers: :gobills:

Typ0
it's always fun to root for the underdog but most of the time you are going to come out on the losing end.

IM FIRED UP TOO! even though fewell may not be the answer, he's rejuvinated my interest in the team and ill be rooting for them/him... screw a higher draft pick, JUST WIN!!! the gf is coming over, little does she know ill be glued to the tv and my dundee festival ale!

HAMMER
12-03-2009, 04:45 PM
aren't you one of the people who have backed themselves into a corner about PF? Claiming he is a great motivator after the team looks decent one week is exactly what that does. Miami was just that bad last week they made us look good. Maybe it will happen again tonight but I have my reservations. If it does you have to start up the excuse machine so you don't have to admit how wrong you were.

Not me, though I am rooting for him to do well. He is a member of my favorite football team, I want them all to do well.

ParanoidAndroid
12-03-2009, 04:51 PM
My girlfriend just moved in yesterday. She has turned me into a Huskers fan. She thinks she's eating lasagna. Little does she know I'm making wings and chilling a few Southern Tier brews. Cool thing is, she'll be down for it and will be a Bills fan before the night is over!

She's the one, y'all!

Go Big Red, Beat Texas!

Go Bills!!!