PDA

View Full Version : Play calling

Jaybird
12-04-2009, 12:04 AM
AVP did a terrible job on calling plays on first down. I think he called a run play on first down for the first 3 quarters.

I have not been impressed with the use of lynch and jackson when they are both on the field at the same time. The purpose is to get your talent on the field, however, they are not utilized.

why was TO not sent in motion more often if ever?!?

sending him in motion will free him from Revis

Billsfan3
12-04-2009, 10:57 AM
good point

justasportsfan
12-04-2009, 11:03 AM
they were both on the field because one fo them had to help the OL block .

trapezeus
12-04-2009, 11:05 AM
except on the last offensive drive. when we have 2 minutes and change to drive 74 yards when we've moved the ball about 10 yards all half, we come out in a jumbo set....and give up a sack. brilliant.

is it the coaches or do we just not have the personnel to run anything? probably a little of both i suspect.

Beebe's Kid
12-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Schlop and Bullfrog say play calling has nothing to do with winning... That's why they are on the radio, and not the sideline. AVP...thanks for holding the clipboard for all of those years. We got you this nice 50th Anniversary coffee mug, commemorative pin, and a team photo minus your old pal Richard... please don't let the door hit you...oh Alex, you almost forgot your mug.

Commissioner
12-04-2009, 11:14 AM
If Revis is playing man coverage on TO he will follow him when he goes in motion.