PDA

View Full Version : Completely Speechless that Fred jackson is returning Kicks!

bigbub2352
12-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Are we seriously going to allow our starting RB to return kicks when we only have 2 on the roster? that mite be one of the worst coaching decisions i have ever seen, seriously u dont do that even in madden or in college my god!!

THe mismangement and depth issues on this roster have plagued this team for 10 yrs!

I never heard of a team going into an NFL game with 2 TEs and 2 Rbs on an active roster while carrying 7 WRs and 6 Safties????

then u promote Carey Harris to CB when u have RB Bruce Hall on the PS oh yeah u cut your RB depth in OMon to activate Hardy who has been inactive since being Acitvated WHAT???

Then u promote guys in Corey Mace and Chrisitian Gaddis for depth when u cut these guys the last 2 years and they weren't good enough to make a 7-9 roster????

Hell i would have purged someones PS again before these bums were on my roster yet again!

Cant believe we pay good money for Parrish and still have him not returning KOs but u will allow your starting RB to return kicks exposing him to injury which would leave us with 1 RB on the roster, and Corey "horrible" Mcyntire to be the number 2 are u kidding me? Last time i checked Dominic Rhodes is still a FA, as are others
this is football 101
very shocking to be honest

yordad
12-04-2009, 10:03 AM
Agreed. Jackson isn't exactly a burner either.

streetkings01
12-04-2009, 11:49 AM
I just wish we would stop doing that damn toss sweep to Jackson........it never works because Fred doesn't have the speed on that play to hit the corner!

bigbub2352
12-04-2009, 09:48 PM
toss sweeps dont work when u have a horrible Oline

streetkings01
12-07-2009, 10:08 AM
toss sweeps dont work when u have a horrible OlineOr a slow rb

HHURRICANE
12-07-2009, 10:14 AM
I think he is protesting finally. He looked like he was returning with every intent of going down after the first touch.

yordad
12-07-2009, 11:19 AM
I think he is protesting finally. He looked like he was returning with every intent of going down after the first touch.No way.

HHURRICANE
12-07-2009, 12:06 PM
No way.

He looked pretty safe out there.

Throne Logic
12-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Agreed. Playing for next year at this point. Throw a bunch of non-starter types back on kicks. Let's see what they might have.